Part 2

Y/n pov:
"I was walking really fast down the street as a man was stalking me. I was so scared that I didn't see I bumped into a muscular figure. I saw a man and a woman looking at me angrily, the woman asked me to apologize, now how can I tell her that I can't speak, I bowed to them as an apology but it wasn't enough for her, ugh can I just slap her in the face? On the other hand the man told me to look up, I got startled by his cold tone, I did as I was said until suddenly a loud explosion occurred. I got so terrified, then I saw three men come towards him while holding guns! Oh boy I didn't want to die,and that too in an early age ! I quickly ran away from them, disappearing into the crowd"
Pov ends

"Y/n they might be bad guys you know, don't go anywhere without me got it? " Nora spoke to you. There was fear and Worrrynes in her voice. You nodded and gave her a small smile while doing your work. The both of you were running a small cafe that once belonged to your parents before they disappeared. Ever since that, nora and her parents took care of you. They treated you as their own, never in those years you ever felt less loved. You barely remember your own parents now.

"Find her, I want to meet her " He said.
The others looked at jungkook then at each other. They all understood what their boss wanted so they obeyed him and started to get to work.

Two days has passed since that incident, no harm was caused to you neither nora. You both were safe and started be comfortable with the environment. On the other hand the boys had found out about your whereabouts.

"Jungkook, boys I got the information ready! " Yoongi yelled catching everyones attention.

"Great now present them" The under boss demanded.

"Her name is kang y/n, she lives with her friend here in Seoul, her name is Nora. Her age is 21 , height 5'2. They both own a small cafe. Both are currently facing financial problems. "  The guard dog finished with a sigh.

" Wait her friends name is Nora? Taehyung asked

"Are you deaf? Didn't you pay attention her name is Nora you dumbass " Yoongi replied annoyed.

Taehyung didn't even bother to fight back. All he could care is about Nora.
" Nora? She's here? Oh my god how will I face her after what I did to her? Even worse she'll find out that I'm part of the mafia. Oh Lord she'll never forgive me "

Taehyungs thoughts got Intterupted by Hoseok.

"So shall we go and pay her a visit ?

" You sure she'll welcome us after that incident? Oh hell nah " Namjoon replied.

He was right, you could never do that and that too after that incident nope.

"Don't worry taehyung, Seokjin and I will go " The youngest finally spoke up. They all agreed except for taehyung.

"N-no guys I'll not go what about jimin he'll go " Taehyung said anxiously .

"Your going and that's final now let's go!

Taehyung had no choice except to go. The real question here is how will he be able to face her?

The trio finally arrived at the cafe. It was small but attractive. It looked aesthetically beautiful. As  they stepped in the sound of the bells rang, as the heavenly aroma of coffee filled up their nostrils. You shot your head up by hearing the sound of the door opening, smiling you decided to go take their order. But that smile soon faded away. There he was, the man from that incident. He was wearing a black tuxedo with the two men behind him. The three sat at the table.

Quickly rushing towards Nora you sighed heavily.

" What's wrong? " She asked

"The same men from two days ago are here. Please takecare of them"
You spoke with sigh language.

Her eyes widened as she moved towards where they were sitting, you pointed at the seat. Noras world came crashing down as soon as she saw taehyung. She froze at her spot. She was seeing him after 4 years, never had she thought that a day will come like this.

On the other hand you were Guineuly confused with her.
"What's wrong? Why isn't she moving. You thought

Taehyung was looking around at the cafe. As he was, he froze at his spot. There she was, standing just a few meters away, she was looking more beautiful than ever.

Nora snapped out for her thoughts when she remembered about the reason why she came here. She slowly walked towards the direction of the boys. You too followed her.

" Who are you and why did you come here? She spoke coldly completely ignoring taehyungs presence.

"Well that's not how you speak young lady" Seokjin said.

Nora rolled her eyes at him

"Well hello miss y/n-sii how are you? Jungkook said proudly smirling at himself.

" What do you what from y/n? Nora replied.

"Her, I want her " Jungkook snapped at Nora

You both looked at each other shocked.

"Listen here whatever your
name is, we don't even know who you are and what your intentions are, so I would politely ask you to leave us " Nora said through her gritted teeth.

" First of all my name is jungkook and secondly I want to repay y/n " He said

Meanwhile taehyung couldn't utter A single word. In fact he was too surprised to.

"Miss y/n who better come with us or I will make you " Jungkook said the second time.

All of you were now looking at each other. You were too scared to even do something. Will you go or not?

Hey y'all, I hope you are doing great. I wrote at least 970 words and I must say I'm proud of my self. Any ways stay healthy 😎