Part 19

It has been at least two months since the death of Ahn Oh Ju. Everyone were at peace for now. The boys didn't do any missions since that day , jungkook was afraid of losing you again although he is the most strongest mafia boss.

Still something was bothering Y/N all these days. She wanted him to know about her past and she was ready to tell Jungkook.  He had gained her trust and now that she was ready Y/N went outside to the balcony.

There he was shirtless standing as he was holding a cigarette in between his fingers, puffing the smoke out of his mouth . His tattoos full on display making him look ten times more hotter.

Y/N hated this side of him. She hated to see him smoke.

She walked towards him , tapping his shoulder to get his attention.

Jungkook turned around and saw her with a smile but soon faded away when he saw her face.

(Sign language) "throw that away "  You said and he did.

Without wasting anytime you hugged him. Your hands around his tiny waist and your head was resting on his chest.

"Is there something wrong darling?" He asked while kissing your forehead .

(Sign language) "I want to tell you something "

"Go on I'm listening " He whispered.

Taking a deep breath you spoke.

"I-I can speak " Your voice was as soft yet raspy as you hardly spoke.

His eyes filled with tears as he gave you a long peck on your forehead.

"I've been aware my love" He then told you about how you accidentally spoke to him two times.

"Is my voice bad?" You asked with slight bit of concern.

He shook his head before speaking.

"No baby its beautiful "

The two looked at each other for a couple of minutes when suddenly
...

"WTF?? Y/N SPEAKS OH MY LORD " Hoseok yelled at the top of his lungs.

He always had to ruin romantic moments doesn't he?

"WEE WOO WEE WOO EMERGENCY "  Seokjin ran in while pretending to drive a car.

The rest followed behind.

The house was filled with joy and laughter.

"Is that true?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes" You replied shyly.

Their eyes widened in surprise.

"OH MY GOD! "  Jimin dramatically put his hand on his forehead and fainted.

Jungkook and you giggled at his silly behavior.

"I'm glad " Yoongi smiled at you.

"Ayo ayo so since our lovely Y/N had spoken so why dont we celebrate? "  Taehyung caught everyone's attention while announcing this.

Everyone agreed with him.

It was now evening, Nora had made delicious dinner  while the men were arranging the drinks .

"Okay let's have dinner then we can watch a movie hows that? Nora asked while setting the plates .