Part 10

Have a better experience while listening to this instrument:)

This part will talk about Ahn Oh Ju's past.

Happy reading <3

Ahn Oh Ju, a thug who had several connections with almost all of the Mafias around the world. He is a dangerous man. A man in his thirtys, a man who is brutal, a man who doesn't hesitate to kill, a man without mercy, a man who is a beast. Ahn Oh Ju was raised by thugs, he never had any affection of love, that's why he became a ruthless beast. Smuggling of drugs, prostitution, selling illegally gambling was all his job. He loved it. All the money and power, he loves it all. Each and every single day a new woman or even a young girl was in his bed, pleasuring him. No he did not care if they were being forced, he only wanted what he wanted nothing else, what a spoiled brat he is. Growing up without family is worse. When he was only five years old, he was found in a gutter, all dirty and begging for help. His own parents who were killed in front of his own naked eyes couldn't do anything for him. The man who killed his parents, he was none other than Chaman Teja. He saw the young lad and saw something in him, he will one day become a much stronger man than me he thought.

Since that day Teja took Oh Ju with him, he raised him up like his own son but sadly he didn't give him love and affection like other parents give their children.

"Papa one day I'll become so strong and a big man that everyone will be scared of me " The 10 year old boy said.

"Oh my son, make sure to make papa proud okay? Teja smiled at him.

Despite not being the same religion, Oh Ju was thought morals since childhood.

One day when he was in school a group of boys came towards him

" Hey sucker, look at you, you piece of shit. Your face is full of ugliness no one will like you " Jake made fun of him.

They were bullies of Oh Ju, every single day Jake and his gang made fun of his appearance . Not a single day passed by without them bickering. Oh Ju was physical and mentally hurt. He wanted to fight back but couldn't, he didn't have the courage to.

"Listen you brat ,no one will ever love you I mean look at your pathetic self. Your father isn't even real ,he is not your real dad . That's it Jake pulled the trigger.

Oh Ju was really angry,  he couldn't control himself and punched Jake in the face. He fell down on the ground.

"YOU MOTHERFVCKER HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT!" Oh Ju yelled at the top of his voice.

He turned around finding something he could use to beat jake ,when his eyes fell on a broken piece of glass . Without thinking twice he picked it up and began marching towards jake .

He was horrified by the scene in front of him .

"No-no Oh Ju - *stab* jakes words got cut of when Oh Ju stabbed the glass in his flesh. Fresh blood oozed out his body , both of their shirts were  now covered in blood.

Oh Ju kept on stabbing jake until he was satisfied.

"AHN OH JU WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? The teacher yelled.

Unfortunately Jake couldn't make it a live.

"Sir your son is a psychopath,  he literally killed a student in the school " the principal explained what had happened to Teja as he listened carefully.

"Sir its better if the police arrested him , he is a danger to our country "

"Hmmm I think you are right, I'll take him to the police station now and get him arrested " teja said as he got up from his seat .