|-your!-|

"Kurama talking"
'Thinking'
"Talking"
---------------------
third POV

It was the evening in konoha when naruto returned from her c rank mission escorting the damiyos daughter to the land of iron.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
a women around 18 years old with pigtails can be seen walking to the hokage tower going to turn in her mission report.

'Maybe I should get some ramen after this...yea I'll do that' Naruto thought while also slamming the door open making kakashi look up from his paper work and sigh.

"hey kakashi-sensei im back!"she yelled happily while shutting the door shut.

"naruto how many time do i have to tell you to knock and it"hokage sama"naruto" Kakashi said

"uhhh hang on i think 15 no wait" She started to count with her fingers, kakashi shook his head at her antics already used to them and coughed, making her look at him then quickly put her hand behind her head and rubbing it while smiling sleepish."any way naruto did the mission go all right" He asked, she nodded and said"the mission went alright" She said handing him the mission report. He nodded in thanks grabbing the mission report from her and read it, "alright naruto you are free to go" He said while putting it to the side.

"Alright ramen time!" She yelled passing by shikamaru who was just opened the door with some paper work

"Naru-" Shikamaru said only to get harshly smacked in the face by her hair when she ran and making  him fall onto the ground with the paper flying.

She slammed the door behind her "sorry about that shikamaru!" Muffled yelling can be hear through the door with the sound of footsteps getting quieter as naruto ran to ichirukas.

---------------------

After naruto slammed the door the paper beside kakashi fell down making a mess and paper go flying, he look at the paper and sighed his head drooping realizing he had to clean up the mess naruto made.

He then looked at shikamaru on the floor who was slowly getting up and rubbing his head where a small goosebump was

".....naruto" He said while rubbing his head.

---------------------

Naruto ran to ichiraku and started to slow down when she saw the ichiraku up ahead

She entered ichiraku And saw teuchi cooking and anyame cleaning "hey old man hi anyame-nii" She said smiling, he looked behind him and smiled "hey naruto been awhile huh?" He asked while turning back around to finish cooking the ramen, naruto sat down eagerly to eat some ramen "yep and I can't wait to eat some ramen" She said "the usual I'm guessing naruto" said anyame "mhm" naruto nodded happily, anyame giggled while teuchi put then bowl of ramen in front of naruto.

Naruto excitedly at the ramen that was put in front of her. " thanks old man and anyame-nii"
She said then started to eat her ramen happily while thinking of her next coming up mission next week, not noticing iruka walking inside and sitting beside her.

"Hey naruto had a feeling you would be here" He said making naruto kind of choke on her ramen and looked up at him and glared at his sudden appearance and making him sweat drop a bit and chuckled nervously, "oh hey iruka" said anyame while waving a bit then want back to cleaning, he waved back and sat down beside naruto "sorry didn't mean to scare you naruto" he said, naruto stopped glaring and slowly started to laugh "it fine iruka-nii know you didn't mean to" She said while using her chopsticks and grabbing some ramen and bitting the chopsticks.....only to find none on their, she quickly looked in the bowl and found no more ramen.

Iruka sweat dropped at her, he sighed and then smiled fondly.

'Well naruto you may have grown up but looks like some of your past antics are still with you' He thought while chuckling quietly, he then spoke up saying "two more bowls of miso ramen if you don't mind" he said while grabbing out his wallet, naruto looked shock for a moment then smiled happily when anyame passed the another bowl to her and iruka, she then started to slurp down on her noodles.

'Well their goes my money' Iruka thought while he eat his ramen, he and naruto joked and talked that evening closing to dark.
—————————————————————

Naruto and iruka waved goodbye at teuchi and anyame when their were closing the shop for the night.

They started to walk while talking until they had to go their separate ways to their apartments, " bye iruka-nii I see you'll around!" Naruto yelled while she waved then he waved back turning around to go back to his house. She turned seeing him walked away and headed to her apartment for the night.

—————————————————————-

Naruto entered her apartment and softly said "I'm home..." while taking off her shinobi gear and going into the shower, after she grabbed her pjs and put them on for the night while taking out her pigtails.

She got in bed while she snuggled into her blanket and stuffy for the night "well night.....Gama-chan and.....kurama" she said while she fell asleep.

Kurama opened one of his eyes and huffed while thinking 'night brat' then he went back to sleep.

—————————————————————-

Naruto was sprawled out on her bed with her foot and hand hanging out only to fall of her bed when she heard something Squeak loudly beside her ear making her jump, she jumped up while grabbing anything that was beside her ready to hit what squeaked beside her ear, she then found a Mice on the pellow, when she saw it she squealed while ready to hit the mice only for it to talk?.

"BRAT NO WAIT IT ME!" It said in a squeaky voice, she stopped only to look at the mice. It looked like Kurama "Kurama I-is that you!?" She yelled confused while crouching beside the bed. they then said "no I'm a magical fairy-OF CORUSE IT'S ME" he then said in a squeaky voice again naruto looked shocked at seeing Kurama as a mice.

Then started to slowly burst out laughing at how squeaky his voice is.

"STOP LAUGHING THIS IS SERIOUS NARUTO!" They said while watching naruto roll fall on the floor and then start to roll around "I-I'm sorry but y-your voice I-is just s-so HAHAH" she said, they then looked annoyed and then yelled "NARUTO IM SERIOUS LOOK AROUND YOU!" He said, naruto slowly calmed down and then stopped when she looked seeing her in some unknown cramped room "uhh Kurama where are we? And why are you a mouse?"She said "I don't know I thought you knew but looking at you making a confused face you have no idea either how we got here, I thought you did something stupid jut-" he said in his squeaky voice only to stop when they heard footsteps storming up some stairs.

They froze, naruto immediately got up while grabbing Kurama and then looked around trying to find them a place to hide quickly when she heard the door about to be opened.

She looked panicked and stuck him in between her breast quickly without thinking when the door opened and seen a angry women, she the looked surprised at who she saw and then pointed at her.

"YOU!" She yelled at....

Fūka

—————————————————————

I apologize if this a bad book and misspelled some words in here I'm horrible at writing but I hoped you liked it :] and if your wondering if I put a oc in here I didn't fūka is from a filler when the village was attacked and asked naruto for a French kiss again i sorry if I have bad writing.

And the next chap is longer then this one :)