|-kingdom?-|

"Talking"
'Thinking'
Flashback
—————————————————————
Last time

"It's fits!" The duke said happily while the prince looked happy finding The girl he deeply fell in love with.

'

'.....oh this is about to be good' Kurama thought thinking of ways to stir up trouble.

—————————————————————

Naruto stood in front of hiashi while hanabi was beside him. Hinata was standing next to her a small smile on his face while holding her hand making her blush a bit remembering when he tried to kiss her.
'......okkkk..theirs no need to panic naruto calm down' She thought as hiashi just gave her a cold look. They stared at each other until He finally spoke. "So....this is the maiden you danced with....a merely servant" He said in a cold tone while Turning to his son. "W-well yes b-but-" He stuttered a bit only to get cut off by him,
"You want to marry this......"thing" instead of a women of class" He snapped standing up while hinata flinched, a tic mark appeared on naruto head at being called a thing.

"y-yes father I w-want to marry h-her...." He said to his father making hiashi glare at his choice of women.
"......pick another one" He said shocking hinata, "w-what, but father!-" Hinata yelled at him only to get shut up.

"Shut it boy!, I knew I should of just put you with that mitzi girl-" He said putting his hand on his forehead only to get cut off naruto. "Now hold it you bastard!" Naruto said shocking hinata along with everyone else, "why should you pick who hinata wants to choose!" Naruto yelled pointing at him. "It's hinata choice who he wants marry not you!" She said, hinata got out of his shock but gently smiled at her for standing up to him.
"Your nothing but a selfish bastard!" She yelled at hiashi making him angry.

"Why you-!" Hiashi was about to yell at her only to get cut off by hanabi, "father please stop" Hanabi asked standing beside her father, he looked at her and said "hanabi he has to marry somebody with higher class that won't ruin are reputation!" He yelled at his daughter, she just gave him a blank look "father if I remember correctly didn't you say he can choose anyone tho..?" She said making him flinch and stop loss for words.

"Well yes but..." He said then sighed stopping on his words, he sat down on his throne again and started grumbling, hanabi smirked in victorious.
She looked at her brother and gave him a smirk he smiled happy that hanabi helped him. "Thank you..." He mouthed quietly to his sister, she mouthed back "your welcome...." She said quietly back.

They stopped when they heard their father sigh and said. "Mia get her a room ready while annie take her to-" He said while Mia nodded went to get her a room ready, he was about to speak Annie until hinata cut him off.

"F-father I can t-take her" He said to his father making him and hanabi raise a brow; he twitched then said.
"....alright but no funny business" He said making hinata and naruto choke on their spit; hanabi snickered behind her hand as she watched them turn red, "H-HANABI!" He yelled embarrassed at his sister continued to snicker.
"Yea big brother no funny "business" She said teasing him making him blush more in embarrassment.
"L-let's just go" He said gentl pulling a blushing naruto along with him out the room while hanabi finally burst into laughter.

—————————————————————

Hinata and naruto walked threw the hallway heading to her room, Hinata suddenly stopped making naruto confused as he looked at her.

"Hey u-Uhm you uh n-never told me y-your name" He said making naruto confused, "it's naruto don't you remember?" She asked him confused; "n-naruto huh?" He asked looking down at his feet then looked at her again, "w-wait what do you m-mean don't y-you remember?" He asked making her looked at him more confused.
"Wait but- you know what never mind...but I'm just asking where are we anyway?" She said sighing at first then asked him.

He just gave her an odd look.

"U-Uhm at the h-hyuga castle..?" He said; "the hyuga what..?" She asked "y-you don't know?" He said she shook her head.
"W-well Uhm seeing h-how you l-lived like y-you probably d-don't know b-but for e-example take the uchiha and senju k-kingdoms for it" He said explaining to her as they started walking again.

"The uchiha and senju..?" She asked as he nodded then explained as they head to her room.

—————————————————————

They stopped in front of her room as as Mia and the other servants walked out passing them.

"W-well here w-we are-" He said only to get cut off a his yawn.
"Yes uhm thank you hinata.." She said worriedly as she finally got a better look at him seeing how tired and a mess he was.

"Well h-hope y-you have g-good rest n-naruto" He said softly to her.

"You to hinata and did you even get any sleep last night anyway?" She asked him confused; he shook her head no as he yawned again.

"N-no I d-didn't I s-spent all n-night trying to l-look for you" He said making naruto guilty.

"O-oh well you found me, you should probably go get some rest now hinata" She said smiling making him blush and nod. "Bye hinata..." She said as she waved to his figure that walked down the hall. She entered her room and looked around seeing a huge bed in the middle with a pile of clothing. She sweat dropped at seeing how big it was, She went and grabbed the clothes changing out of her old ones.
She Laid down on the bed thinking to herself 'so I am in the hyuga kingdom..?' She thought confused; she rubbed her hands on her face then turned to her side.

'I'll think of it tomorrow...at least I got answers' She thought yawing to herself as she looked out to the night sky out the balcony. She closed her eyes and felt Kurama craw beside her head.

'Night Kurama...' She thought as she fell asleep

—————————————————————

Sorry about short chapter but hope you enjoyed:}