|-hold on wait a min-!?-|

"Talking"
'Thinking'
—————————————————————
Last time

Naruto looked around while she panicked, so she quickly stuck kurama in between her breast without thinking, then got up fast when the door slammed by some angry women in some night gown.

Naruto looked shocked at seeing the women then pointed and yelled at her "YOU!"

Fūka

—————————————————————

Now

Naruto looked shocked at seeing the fūka again, she was having a hard time to find the words while her mouth was flapping open and shut at the angry women.

Fūka then said "child may I ask why your being childish then making breakfast for me and your stepsisters and closed that mouth of yours" She said angrily at naruto

"Huh?" Was all naruto said while tilting her head confused at the women wondering what was she talking about.

'Stepsisters..? But I don't have any do I?' naruto thought while closing her mouth and pulling back her finger while standing straight up,
fūka then looked annoyed at the girl Then said "you think this is some game don't you, well then how about after your done making breakfast you wash the windows up top and down stairs,clean the floors,Clean the carpet, do the garden and clean the dishes, cleaned the chimney and oh yes mending and sowing the Landry" fūka said, naruto looked shocked and then got angry, about to yell at the older women.

"NOW HOLD ON JUST A MIN-!" She said only to get slapped in the face, fūka sneered at the girl while her hand was high in the air after back handing naruto in the face.

"Don't you dare raise your voice at me ever again!" She yelled

"I expect you ready and dressed downstairs in five minutes making breakfast!" she yelled at her and slammed the door shut making her way down stairs to the kitchen.

—————————————————————

After the door slammed shut naruto looked shocked at what just happened while putting her hand on her cheek, still kinda trying to take in at who she saw again.

'D-didn't I kill her tho?' She thought, she stopped when she felt wiggling in between her breast remembering Kurama was in their, she quickly grabbed him putting him on her hand and smiled sheepish while he glared at her.

"Sorry about that Kurama wasn't thinking" she said, Kurama stopped glaring and sighed shaking his head.

"Next time brat don't put shove in between your stupid breast again and hide me somewhere else better next time" He said in a angry squeaky tone "sorry I said ok I panicked" She said then Kurama said "anyway brat wherever the hell we are, we can probably get some answers down stairs or by looking around"

She nodded agreeing with him" your right Kurama we can probably get some answers down stairs" she said

"Right down stairs we go" naruto said walking up to the door ready to open it until Kurama coughed making naruto looked at him confused.

"Brat your clothes.." He said, she looked confused then looked down seeing still in her pjs, she sweat dropped and then said "oops...forgot to change"  She then looked around in the cramped room for a pair of clothes and found some on the chair.