|-a mouse!-|

"Talking"
'Thinking'
Flashback
—————————————————————
Last time

He gently leaned his head down bringing her head in gently.

He was about to kiss her when he stopped for a moment when he heard the clock struck 12.

—————————————————————

Naruto still in shocked remembering what pervy sage said about the clock.

—————————————————————
Flashback

"NARUTO I FORGOT TO TELL YOU  WHEN THE CLOCKS HITS 12 THE SPELL WILL BREAKKKkkkk" He yelled in the distance while the carriage rode away.

—————————————————————

Naruto pulled away from hinata surprising him a bit. She started to walk away until hinata grabbed her wrist making quickly her look back at him.
"H-hey where are you going?" He asked her still gripping her wrist while trying to gently pull her close to him. "It midnight" She said to him confusing him, "yes it is..? W-why are you a-asking?" He asked her raising a brow.

"Goodbye hinata I had fun" She said to him quickly while pulling out of his grip again. He ran in front of her stopping her in her tracks. "B-but why do you need to leave it's o-only midnight?" He asked frantically, "Uh well-" She started saying only to hear a loud crash inside making them look in the ball room, They looked at each other for a moment then ran inside seeing to see what was going on.

They seen karenbana hopping around the tripped falling on the floor making her dress fall down seeing the metal hoop skirt with a mouse on it..., karenbana screamed. "AHHHHHH!" She yelled pushing her dress down seeing the mouse. When the rest of the maidens seen the mouse they started panicking running around while screaming.

"ITS A MOUSE!" One girl said while running away.

"SOMEBODY KILL IT!" Another girl said tripping all over her self.

Naruto quickly ran into the panicked crowd at seeing Kurama going to retrieve him before he gets hurts, hinata saw her run into the crowd of maiden tried to follow her only to get Repeatedly bumped into. "H-hey wait!" He yelled at the unknown maiden, "please wait!, I didn't even get your name!" He yelled trying to get her attention but failed due to all the girls screaming.

naruto saw Kurama quickly hopped down trying to dodge the other girls heels that almost stomped on him. She bent down grabbing him making him look up at her looking like he was about bite whoever grabbed him. He stopped when he saw her, she quickly looked around trying to find the exit but had a hard time due to the other girls. she spotted the exit, pulling Kurama closed to her chest making sure she wouldn't drop him she ran trying to dodge the other girls while bumping into some.

She bumped into hanabi for a second then ran around her trying to get out.

"Wait where are you going!" She yelled confused at the mysterious blond women.

"Sorry but I got to go!" She said to her running out of the room.

She ran out of the room hearing somebody yell behind her making her look back for a second seeing hiashi!?. She stumbled on her feet about to stop until she heard him yell making her start sprinting.

"Guards follow that maiden!" He yelled while pointing at her making her panic.

'Oh Shit oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shitttt' She thought turning the corner then run down the stairs. She almost tripped and fell down the stairs when her glass heel came off, naruto was about to go grabbed it until see seen neji!?, when the rest of the Guards came out of the corner spotting her.