|-the unkown maiden-|

Music for the ball :)

"Talking"
'Thinking'
Flashback
—————————————————————
Last time

'W-who..?' He thought as he looked at her looking for something, he then saw her head to the balcony. He was to shocked to move at seeing the beautiful maiden.

—————————————————————

Now Before naruto entered the castle

Naruto was riding in the carriage looking out the window while Kurama was seated beside her.
Naruto looked at the castle that was in the distance but seemed to get closer and closer they close they got. Naruto looked down at her cleavage and grabbed her dress where the breast area was trying to adjust it, Kurama looked at her confused while raising a eyebrow and then asked.

"Brat the fuck are you doing?" He asked looking at her with a deadpan look, She then said "I'm trying to adjust this, pervy sage made this a little tight around my chest" She said while trying to pull it up a bit more.
She ugh giving up trying to fix it, she then flopped her hands beside her sighing while thinking 'looks like you haven't changed a bit...huh pervy sage' She thought to herself while putting her fist under her chin while her other hand rest on her lap.

'I wonder if they have any ramen over their?...I hope they do cause I haven't even had any during they past two weeks' She thought sulking a bit.

She was still lost in thought not noticing they arrived at the hyuga palace while passing the gates. She stopped thinking when she saw the side door open by one of the lizards that were turned into a duke.  "madam,we've have arrived" the duke said happily to naruto not noticing her sweat dropped a bit. Naruto shook her head.
She turned to Kurama holding her hand out to him so he can hop on, he looked at her hand then hopped on it so they can go inside for the ball. Naruto gently hopped down from the carriage then started to walk only to stop walking.

"What is it now brat" He said while looking at her trying not to lose his temper, she looked at him and chucked nervously at him while using her other hand to gently scratch her cheek.

"...uh Kurama where am I even supposed to hide or put you even..?" She asked looking at him confused. shocking him a bit he shook is head while smacking his tiny paw against his forehead.

"...shit" He said to her while still resting his paw against his forehead.

—————————————————————

Naruto walked up the steps then stopped at the top noticing a bunch of royal guards lined up on each side.

'Well noticing that it's lead in a one way line to the ball room...I think' She said to her self while picking up her dress, she then started to walk again only to stop when she almost tripped on her own feet. She stumbled a bit then immediately stand straight up looking around her when she realized every guard in that room seen that.

She blushed in embarrassment when some of them quirked their eyebrows upwards looking at her. She coughed then started to speed walk this time, she put one of her hands beside her face while thinking to herself.
' well wasn't that embarrassing' she thought while grabbing her dress again so she can get up the stairs faster away from the small scene she just made.

Naruto looked up with her head while hearing music playing up ahead. She then spotted a group of three girls walking inside while also gossiping and giggling a bit to each other.

"Oh I can't wait to be picked by one him" Girl number one said to the other two.

"Yeah me neither" The second girl says trying not to squeal of the thought of becoming one of their brides.