|-Shopping-|

"Talking"
'Thinking'
Flashback
—————————————————————

last time

Naruto slowly wrapped her self in her blanket for the night getting ready for sleep only to wake up when she heard a squeak, she looked over the side of her bed seeing kurama on the floor.

"brat let me up" He said to her, she gently grabbed kurama and putting him on the pillow while he got comfortable on the pillow and going to sleep.

She tried to get comfortable but with her bed being hard and lumpy she couldn't sleep and sighed,

"I couldn't find anything about where me and Kurama are.....Maybe tomorrow I can find some clues ...' she thought then closing her eyes while rolling around uncomfortable then falling asleep for the night.

—————————————————————

Now

Naruto was sleeping in bed when she heard somebody but decide to ignore it while turning to her side.

"Hey....hey....brat wake up....hey...." Kurama said while whispering in naruto ear trying to wake her up but the got annoyed when she ignored him then twitching, Kurama suddenly got and
idea.

'You wanna ignore me brat huh? Fine then guess you give me no choice' While grinning evilly, he scurried to naruto hand that was on the pillow grabbing it.........

And then bit down hard

Naruto yelped while jumping up out of bed almost falling onto the floor while shaking her hand to try and get Kurama off her bandage hand, she glared at him while grabbing him by his tail and then putting him on the decks beside her bed, she then grabbed her hand that was bleeding a bit.

"What was that for!?" She whispered yelled at him, then he said

"Well that's what you get for ignoring me brat!"

She looked liked she was about to yell back at him but only to get interrupted by him saying something else.

"Beside you have to get up anyway...be glad I'm doing this cause this is a one time thing only!" He said softly at first and yelled at the end, she looked shock at first then slowly grinned at him forgetting that she bit her. "Your such a tsundere
Sometimes dattebayo" She said to him while sitting on the bed then poking at him while still grinning wildly. He then got angry and yelled at her while smacking her hand

"I AM NOT A TUSNDERE!" He yelled in his squeaky voice; she laughed while putting her hand on her mouth trying not to wake up the girls down stairs.

"Ok ok jeez you aren't a tusndere" She said while chuckling and getting up going to get ready to only find her clothes missing on the chair; "huh?...but weren't they their yesterday?" She said confused While looking around the cramped room for them.

She kept looking then stopping when Kurama
Coughed making her look back at him confused,
"Brat your wearing them.." He said making her look down at her body seeing them on; she blushed in embarrassment while putting her hand behind her head rubbing it slowly.

"Oops must of forgot to change last night" She said chuckling nervously; he sighed while thinking 'well I wasn't lying when I meant she Suppressed the other hokages in being idiotic' he thought while shaking his head at her; naruto sweat dropped when he was giving her his bitch resting face, she put her hand back down while putting her other hand on her mouth while she coughed a bit; then saying.

"Anyways let's go Kurama down stairs we go" she said to him while smoothing out the wrinkles on her dress after that she brushed out her blond hair fixing her pigtails and then putting her hand out to him so he can hop on. He sighed then nodded no with her, she then asked "how come you don't wanna join me?" She said to him,