|-it fits-|

"Talking"
'Thinking'
Flashback
—————————————————————
Last time

"The glass slipper is their only clue.....whoever fits it shall marry the prince and become their bride" Fūka said making naruto drop the tray in horror and shock.

'BRIDE?!' Naruto thought horrified

—————————————————————

Now

Naruto stood their with her mouth gapping wide with a horrified look on her face. Fūka and the girls looked at her with an angry face, looking at the mess naruto made.

"Why you clumsy stupid little girl!" Fūka yelled at naruto who wasn't paying attention, she still trying to grasp the fact at what the older women said. 'B-bride...oh no no no no no no' She thought panicking a bit,putting her hand on her chest. 'It's alright naruto, they probably meant somebody else' She thought breathing in and out.

"Naruto......hey....HEY I SAID TO CLEAN UP THAT MESS YOU MADE!" Yelled fūka making naruto come back to reality seeing an angry women storming up to her. She grabbed naruto roughly by the face and gave her a nasty look.
She then shoved her on the ground so naruto can clean up. "Oof!" Naruto said falling on the ground. Fūka then grabbed naruto by the hair making her look at her. "You better clean this mess up, then mend the dress so my daughters can look presentable to the royals!" She screamed at her, she let her go while naruto rubbed her head then grumbled then started to clean up the mess while biting her  tongue. She looked at her daughters that were snickering at naruto miss Fortune, she coughed making her daughters look up at her." Now now my daughters pick some dress, you must look presentable for them" She said softer to sasami and karenbana, they immediately got up started to run around the room for stuff to wear.

Naruto quickly picked up the glass putting it on the tray, she got up with the tray about to head back out until she almost dropped it, clothes were being shoved and thrown at her.

Karenbana and sasami were running around the room while saying to naruto.

"Naruto get my things together!" Yelled karenbana throwing a purple dress at her with other clothing while running to the closet.

"Never mind her!" Yelled sasami " you must mend these right away!" She said throwing more and more clothes at her along with her sister, Naruto was stumbling backwards out of the room almost falling due to the amount of clothes being thrown at her. Naruto was holding a whole pile of clothing trying not to drop them while heading downstairs. Hearing the girls talk loud only to get quieter as she went downstairs She grumbled.
—————————————————————

It was the afternoon when The grand duke along with hinata, looking tired, the guards outside were riding beside them. Hinata sighed looking out the window with his hand under his chin.

'We've been to so many houses already trying to find her.....and the guards split up to find her' arms, Hinata coughed making them look at him.
"Ahem...which house is next..?" He asked the duke. After they left another house.
The duke put the pillow on his lap where the slipper was then grabbed a scroll that was on the side of his belt. He looked at it then said "the dutches house, then last the Riveras your majesty" He said then looked up at him. Hinata nodded.

'We've only got two houses left...' He thought looking back out the window.

—————————————————————