Chapter 8

On my knees, Joe held my jaw to make me look at him as he slowly fucked his dick in and out of my mouth. He then took it out and had me suck and tongue his balls. He's rock hard now and ready. He motions for me to get on the bed where he finally slides in. I'm gripping his broad shoulders and biting his neck. He's stroking slow and deep, just the way I like. I'm moaning and he's cursing under his breath. He flips me over doggy and I'm moaning even louder as my ass jiggles.

No man has ever done to me the things that Joe's done. And as far as I'm concerned...nobody will ever get the chance. I want to be with him forever.

We both came. I sucked him back hard and got on top. A man's 2nd nut always takes longer so my thighs were starting to burn trying to keep rhythm as I bounced. He either needed to cum or we needed to switch positions because I would soon collapse.

To speed the process up, I looked him directly in the eye. "Is this your pussy?"

"It better be," his voice was heavy with lust.

"Cum in it then," I request.

He took the bait and next thing you know I'm flipped onto my back, head resting comfortably on the pillow. His strokes were aggressive as he raced to the finish, hand sliding around my neck gently as we kissed. . This went on for another minute before I felt warm, slickness coating inside.

"I'm leaving tomorrow morning and won't be back until sometime the next day," Joe sat up once he caught his breath.

"Where are you going?" I leaned up on my elbows.

"I have a job in Chicago," he replied.

"Chicago? Who is it?"

He sighed. "I thought we talked about this last week, Chanel. Don't ask questions about work."

"Can I go?"

"No..."

"I went on the cruise..."

"A gigantic cruise ship where we were free to walk away from any big crowds vs. walking through a crowded local airport and sitting in close proximity with a hundred others on the plane. Your chances of being recognized will be much higher and I'm not risking it."

"But-"

"I said no!" he replied firmly.

"Why are you so mean?"

"Mean?" he scoffed. "I've never once been mean to you, Chanel. Annoyed, yes. Believe me, if I was mean to you, you'd know it."

"Whatever," I mumbled, folding my arms across my chest.

"Don't start that pouting shit, come here," Joe rolled on top of me. Pausing, he looked me deep in my eyes. It was silent, completely silent. Our breath mingled and he leaned down and gave me a soft peck on the lips. My thighs were spread wide, he crawled down between them.

This was nothing more of a distraction to shut me up. He can be such an ass. I think I'm in love with him but sometimes I can't stand him, and then sometimes I feel like I'm just a cum receptacle for him. I doubt I'll ever know his true feelings. Joe wasn't the sentimental type.

Regardless, ending up here with him has been the most fortunate, unfortunate thing that has ever happened to me.

Joe is generous with his tongue and an expert at what he does. The way he teases and kisses my thighs, then works me up starting with small licks that graduates to full on clit sucking and slurping...the man literally had me screaming into orgasms, bucking and sliding all over the sheets while he maintains a strong grip on my hips.