Chapter 12

Chanel made me join her in the living room to watch some shit on TV with her after I came in, showered and got out of my blood soaked clothes. She was trying to explain who the characters were and not very well since she was wine drunk. And if she actually wanted me to pay attention to the show, she wouldn't have been so...distracting.

I'd come in toward the end so there was only about 15 minutes left and I spent the last 5 palming her ass

"You missed most of it but that was really good. Let me find another one," she said, reaching for the remote.

I snatched it away and popped the TV off. "Fuck that, let's make our own."

All the way up the stairs I'm feeling her up. As soon as we make it through the door she gets down on her knees for me.

After that, she pulls my dick out, licks it once then jerks me off while whispering all kinds of nasty shit

After that, she pulls my dick out, licks it once then jerks me off while whispering all kinds of nasty shit. I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her forward. She followed my cue, taking the head into her mouth. Eventually, she went into full bobblehead mode, making these slurping and gagging noises, being sloppy with it, attempting to deep throat it, cradling my balls and massaging them. I was facefucking her now and she was loving it.

I was close but didn't want to cum in her mouth first so I pulled her to her feet and moved over to the bed. Chanel lifted her hips to get her panties off and my hand immediately went to her pussy to find it soaking wet. It still trips me out knowing that this high society girl turned out to be a freak. She loved sex almost as much as I did.

She got onto all fours because she knows that's how I like it and I proceeded to blow her back out. Chanel was skinny when she arrived but after sitting around here eating and working out, she was fit and gained enough ass for her cheeks to bounce as I hit; the sight was heavenly.

Whole time she's moaning and gripping the sheets. I let her get on top and she rode like a woman possessed. Her pussy juices made a mess all over my groin area. I flipped her over and choked her while hitting it missionary. I busted inside and passed out.

The next morning I woke around 7:30... alone with a hard dick and precum soaked briefs. I guess this is what it's come to, having wet dreams like a 16 year old boy. Now would be a great time to hit the gym to burn off some of the sexual energy I had built up.