Chapter 15

Club VIP. The building was rundown, overcrowded, smelled like weed and has probably seen better days. A local mumble rapper was walking back and forth on stage performing. I should've brought Chanel but then again I didn't want her to witness what was set to take place afterwards.

"How you doing, Zaddy. I'm Dia..."a femininne voice said on the stool beside me. I looked over at her and all I saw was colorful hair and nails long enough to be considered weapons. I reverted my gaze straight ahead. "So you not gone introduce yourself back. You rude rude but you fine so it's alright."

"Wh-"  just as I was about to respond I heard a ding

"Wh-" just as I was about to respond I heard a ding. My work phone was on the bar in front of me with no notifications so I pulled out my personal.

CC: I'm wet, come dry me with your tongue. 🥺

Me: Wouldn't that have the opposite effect?  I'm working, you know better than to send some shit like this to me while I'm on the job. I can't afford a distraction.

CC: Oh, 🤭 I thought you were just doing intel tonight. You weren't in your usual "k" night attire.

Me: Had to switch it up, would've stood out in this setting.

CC: What setting? 👀

Me: Chanel!

CC: K. U heard what I said though, right?

Me: You'll see when I get home.

CC: I'll be waiting on you. 💦

Chanel changed my lockscreen to a picture of her. I never changed it back. I rarely use my personal when I'm out, let alone leave it laying around. The likelihood of anyone seeing it was low...or so I thought.

"That's your girl? She cute or whatever. Oooh, this is nice," Dia's hand reached over and traced my iced out Rolex. Not my style but it was an early Christmas gift from Chanel and she wanted to see me wear it. "So where you from?"

"Around," I jerked my wrist away

"Around," I jerked my wrist away. Something about this encounter didn't sit right with me.

"You good?" the bartender in front of me asked.