Descendants: Wicked World Part 1

Chapter 1:

It's the annual Heros and Heroines Festival at Auradon Prep. Our little love ravens, Halina and Thomas Rolfe are getting ready for their part of the festival. Their passion for nature and animals has inspired them to have a little petting zoo. He's wearing his native American clothing without the headband while she's wearing the same outfit that she wore when the VK's arrive at Auradon, but with the feathers in her ponytail.

"You have to help me," Princess Evie appears at the petting zoo.

"What's the emergency?" Halina asked while holding a small black lamb.

"This," she shows them a display of cupcakes.

"Cupcakes?" Thomas asked as he gave the lamb a bottle of milk.

"I volunteered to do cupcakes for the carnival because I have heard that last year everyone loved Audrey's cupcakes!" she explains, concerned about hers. "They were like an explosion of deliciousness, and I thought I could do that, and everyone will love me and tell me how amazing, but none of that is going to happen 'cause I can't make cupcakes."

The young goddess could see how the cupcakes can turn into different colors as she gives her boyfriend the lamb. "Oh, that's right," Halina remembers something. "Back on the Island, evil mini bakers bake the cupcakes on your birthdays. The birthdays that Mal wasn't invited to," a smirk tugs on her face.

"Wasn't it nice to be mean on the Isle of the Lost or something like that?" Thomas asked, gently placing the lamb down.

"Yes, Thomas," Halina smiles at him. "Now, what did you place in there?" she asked her best friend.

"They say baking is a form of chemistry, so I decided to combine all of the periodic elements."

Halina chuckles a bit. "You do realize that's a death recipe," the future ruler of the Underworld smirks with her arms crossed.

Princess Evie let out a gasp in shock. "Can you help me?" she asked, giving the ponytailed girl the cupcakes.

"Oh, I don't know," Halina teases.

"Please, please, please," Evie then gets on her knees, begging.

"Alright," Halina finally smiles.

Thomas steps back, letting her cast the spell.

Evie got back on her feet, smiling happily.

"Spirits of the Underworld make Evie's cupcakes turn into an explosion-" she didn't cast the spell properly when Princess Evie accidentally throws one out after eating it.

That cupcake exploded.

"What happened?" Thomas asked, surprised by the sound.

"The spell wasn't complete," Halina explains, holding onto a frightened blue-haired princess. "Now the cupcakes-" she was cut off when they saw Audrey covered with cupcakes and not looking too happy.

A little later, Halina sighs when she sees Auradon's news earlier. There's a picture on her grey phone of the three with the headline "Evie and Halina: Sweet Friends or Sweet Fiends??".

"Don't let the news get to you, love," Thomas hugs her as they are enjoying a lunch picnic.

"I know, but sometimes it's hard when I have spent all of my life doing bad to become good."

"You have been good all of your life, but the darkness has surrounded you since birth."

"You really think so?" she asked with a soft smile.

"I know so," he smiles back softly, kissing her forehead.

Meanwhile, Audrey's secretly watching Halina and Thomas, mostly envious of the goddess's style. She immediately goes to her shared dorm with Jane to look through her closet. Jane's sitting on her bed.

"Ugh, that's so last year," the pretty in pink princess throws an article of clothing on the bed.

"That one looks nice," Jane comments, hoping it will help.

"Nice?!" Audrey closes the closet. "The phrase is not "Mirror, Mirror, on the wall, who's the nicest one of them all?'" She groans, annoyed. "Those VK's are getting too much attention for my taste, and I have very good taste!"

"I don't know, Audrey," Jane steps in. "I kind of learned the hard way that it's not what you look like."

"Everyone's into their edgy VK style and their dark colors everywhere," Audrey walks around the bed.

"I'm not sure if they're into the dark colors everything, they are into-"

"Their hair!" Audrey tells her. "Remember when Mal changed your hair from Plain Jane to kind of Plain Jane, magic me!" she smiles, pointing at her hair.

"I don't have magic," Jane freaks out.

"Your mom's the Fairy Godmother! She and Maleficent are like the most powerful people ever. If Mal has magic, then you do too!" Audrey explains, holding Jane's arms.

"I never really thought of that way," Jane looks down sadly.

"Do you remember the spell Mal did?"

"For me, she said, "new hair," Jane remembers as Audrey pulls up a chair, "but with Lonnie, she says, "cool hair."

"I'll take both!" Audrey sits on the chair. "I want something really out there. Go ahead!"

"I don't know."

"I really appreciate this. You're a true friend, Jane," she wouldn't listen to the Fairy Goddaughter.

Jane then stands up and walks behind her, feeling a little defended. "Beware or forswear, replace the old hair with something out there," she casts the spell, unsure about it.

A bluish hue covers Audrey's hair, and smoke covers everything. Once the smoke disappears, the daughter of Fairy Godmother is terrified of the results.

"Do I look different?" Audrey asked with a smile.

"Definitely."

"Is it edgy?"

"It has edges," Jane answers unsurely.

"Yes!" Audrey gives Jane her phone. "Post it!"

Jane fearfully takes a picture and posts it. "New "Do?" More Like New Don't!"