Descendants: Wicked World Part 5

Chapter 5:

Evie and Mal have cheer practice today, but Halina's not going because cheer is not her thing. Besides, Thomas has something planned for his girlfriend. Maybe if they have time, they can watch them practice. The young couple usually do picnics since they share a love for food, nature, and of course, each other.

Since school has taken up most of their time, it's always a treat to have a picnic together. Also, Halina's a little nervous. She made Traditional British Chicken and Mushroom Mini Pies, Thoma's favorite treat growing up and this is her first time making them.

The young goddess is wearing a black mini dress that goes to her mid-thigh and dark gray leggings underneath. Normal hair, makeup, and feathers as she places on her black flats.

Their black picnic blanket lays on the green grass near the beautiful flowers where Thomas Rolfe waits for his goddess. "Hey, beautiful," he greets smiling.

She blushes. "Hello, handsome," she smiles, joining him. "Umm, I made some pies for our date." Halina takes one out for him.

"Is it Traditional British Chicken and Mushroom Mini Pies?" he's stunned to see the homemade pies.

"Yes, it is," the gothic goddess bashfully smiles. "I made them myself. I hope it's good."

Thomas takes a bite and immediately his dark eyes widen while humming. "It's better than good, darling," he answers, taking another bite.

"Really?"

"Yes, Halina. Don't ever doubt yourself, okay?" Thomas assures her.

"You know it's hard," Halina confesses, lowering her head a little.

His tan index finger and thumb gently raise her head for her dark eyes to meet with his dark eyes. "I love you, Halina, Goddess of the Underworld. You're so beautiful, intelligent, and amazing..... especially in cooking." She blushes again. "You're too perfect to be doubting your worth."

The look in his black eyes made her immortal heart swell in emotion. "I love you too, Thomas Rolfe," she smiles softly, looking deep into his eyes. "The gods, goddesses, and spirits have created you when they thought of the perfect soulmate for me."

Thomas smirks, hearing that before leaning in for a kiss.

After the amazing picnic date, Thomas and Halina meet with the gang at the bleachers since the girl had cheerleading practice.

"I cannot bel-ive I let you talk me into doing this." Mal's dressed in the cheerleading uniform and her own touch, walking towards the happy couple with Evie.

"Whatever happened to "Sure, best friend! Anything for you!"?" Evie asked.

"That was before I knew about pom poms."

"Forget about the pom poms and focus on the super awesome outfits that Halina helped made."

"They are pretty wicked and speaking of which," Mal turns towards the blue-haired goddess, "why aren't you in Cheerleading, H?"

"Rulers of the Underworld don't cheer like that," she smirks, sitting next to Thomas Rolfe.

"Wow, you look great!" Ben, Mal's boyfriend, smiles at her. "I'm so glad you're doing this."

"You know me," she smiles back. "Just showing my school's spirit."

"The Spirit Day involves hurting people?" Jay asked the young king.

"No."

"Stealing?"

"No, but feel free to put those suggests in the suggestion box." Ben points towards where the location of the "box".

"Will do!" he runs off, chuckling.

"You have a suggestion box?" Mal asked.

"No," Ben smiles.

"My, Benny-boy is growing up fast," Thomas chuckles, holding Halina close.

"Hey, even a king needs to have wicked humor," he smirks back.

"So, you lied to get him away from you?" Mal's happy. "I have never been more into you," she flirts.

He chuckles. "Okay, see you around." King Ben waves goodbye and Halina could have sworn there's a wink toward his girlfriend.

"So, you guys know the cheer," Audrey steps in smiling and giving them pieces of paper.

"You just gave them to us," Mal states.

"Everyone knows the cheer, we do it every year." Then she begins performing it.

Halina's eyes winced at this suspiciously. "Does the cheer remind you of something familiar?" she asked, joining them.

"It's like the spell that my mother used to do when we were kids," Mal answers, remembering it. "How did it go again?"

"B-I-T and E, what does that spell?" Halina smiles.

"Bite, bite, bite!" Evie smiles.

"Speaks no words will cause a fright!" Evie, Mal, and Halina cheer. "What's a bark without a bite!" Suddenly, a green hue covers the girls as if it's magic.

Mal starts barking like a dog!

"Oh, gods!" Thomas hurries over, worriedly. "Was that magic?" he asked as Halina covers her mouth.

She nods her head worriedly, and whimpers like a dog.

Evie then barks as well!

Mal runs over towards Carlos and speaks to him in dog.

"You turn everyone into dogs and you want me to get your spellbook to reverse the spell since Thomas is worried about Halina," Carlos understood what she says.

She's confused.

"Of course, I speak Dog, I'm Cruella De Vil's son," he explains. "But why don't you spell them back?" he asked, jokily.

Mal growls with her "paws" as claws.

"Right, you can't because all you can do is bark."

Jay starts scratching his ear with his boot like a dog, which makes Carlos happy to the point that he's taking of Jay being one.

"Carlos!" Thomas Rolfe glares at him. "You know that I see you as a brother than a student, right?"

"Yes, Thomas," he answers with a smile. Then Mal growls at him. "Fine, give me the spellbook." She does and he opens it. "Page 43, got it. Here it is. Bark, woof, bark, bow wow, bark, grr," Carlos instructs.

The VK leader does so and the spell has been lifted.

"Hey!" Jay turns back to normal.

"Hi....guys," Carlos greets, scared of his best friend.

"Jay, you remember what I said about Spirit Day shouldn't be about hitting people?" Ben crosses his arms, not looking happy.

"Yes."

"I've changed my mind."

Halina moves her hand to place it behind her amazing boyfriend's head as she pulls him into a kiss from behind her.

Thomas takes a picture of Jay running after a scared Carlos on his light tan phone saying, "Spirit Day indeed!"