Descendants: Wicked World Part 9

Chapter 9:

"Another VK in Auradon?" Ally asked the obvious. "Are you the pirate one?" She points at her and then gasps horrified. "Do you have a hook?!"

"Wait a minute!" Halina walks over toward the smirking pirate. "All the bad things that have been going on around and the mysterious presence I've been feeling, was all you?" she asked, pointing at her.

"Oh, stop!" CJ takes it as a comment and is happy with herself. "You're making a girl blush, fire princess!" She smirks, enjoying this.

"Goddess of the Underworld," the goddess growls through her sharp teeth.

"Actually," the pirate ignores the title. "I'm offended that you of all people didn't figure it out sooner."

"Where's Ben, CJ?" Mal glares at her.

"Wave hi, Benny!" Hook smiles preppy, looking up.

They all look up to see Ben tied up and lowered down by a rope.

"Ben! Oh, my gosh!" Mal gasps, running over to untie him.

"So, Malsy," CJ calls her by the most annoying nickname ever. "What's first?" she asked, walking over towards the AKs. "Storm the castle? Take prisoners? May I growl a laugh in people's faces? (Author's Note: Is that what she said?)" she laughs proudly before seeing what the speck of purple is doing. "Oh, we're going to free the hostages. Interesting choice," a smirk curls on her face. "But you and your mom always think outside of the box."

"CJ, why would you do this?" Mal asked.

"Well, why would I?" CJ poses. "We're villain kids, that's what we do," she states as if it's obvious. "You really should lock your stuff away," she tells Jay. "Stealing that uniform was like stealing candy from a baby and Mal, framing you with a bracelet is like icing on a cake." Hook turns to the happy couple who are glaring back. "I tried ruining your party dresses." She walks over to where Carlos, Ally, Evie, and Jordan are. "But it seems like these three VKs have gone soft." CJ's referring to Evie, Mal, and Halina.

The daughter of Hades feels her body start to steam in anger while Thomas holds her back from attacking her.

"They just had to, what do you Auradon kids call it? "Saving the day"." CJ turns towards the fuming goddess. "I always love it when you do magic, fire princess! You magically make your carriage ride appear," she chuckles as Halina crosses her arms still glaring. "Not my thing, but you always amazed me. Stealing the carpet from your three was probably the most fun I had yet!" she says to the guys.

"You stole the carpet?" Jay asks surprised before laughing. "Nice! Maybe you can meet up after your hostile takeover," he smirks and arms crossed. "You could give me some pointers."

Carlos rolls his eyes with his arms crossed.

"Quiet! I'm still a little classic," she's fed up with him. "And then the grandest of them all! Cutting the DJ cord for our little Freddie can have her moment in the spotlight," she's so proud of herself.

Black eyes widen in shock while Halina looks over toward her spiritual friend.

Freddie's leaning against Lonnie's DJ station smirking at them.

"It's the least I do for seeking me in Auradon," CJ reveals a hidden secret.

"Freddie?!" Halina speaks, shocked. "How could you?!"

"Surprise?" she nervously smiles.

"You've been hiding CJ, a member of the Hook family, this whole time?!" the goddess almost screams.

She knows the history of the Hades family and outside friends.

Freddie looks scared and nervous about seeing the ponytail starting to go into flames. "I...I can explain."

"So, can I!" CJ runs over to her side. "She was following orders," she smirks. "Freddie is my second in command."

"Uhh, no, we're partners," she reminds her.

"Exactly, I tell you what to do and you do it," CJ explains. "Partners!" she wraps an arm around her shoulders.

"Excuse me!" Freddie takes her arm off. "I've spent my whole life living in my dad's shadow. I'm not going to live in yours too."

"I get it. My dad never let me steer the ship either, we don't have to be like our parents."

"Exactly!" Mal joins. "We make our own choices!"

Now CJ is making more nonsense that Thomas and Halina look at each other zoned out of this.

"Partners!" CJ says, snapping them out.

She looks to see Freddie and CJ shaking hands. "What? Freddie," Halina walked over to her concerned. "I thought we were good friends."

"We are great friends," Freddie smiles and takes her pale hand.

"Then why are you doing this to us?"

"Because her captain commands her to!" CJ's proud of her herself, making the goddess sick.

"That's not part of it!" Freddie glares at her.

"You're saying it as if it's a bad thing."

"Because it is," Jane says.

"We know that the AKs are lame."

"Excuse me," Audrey speaks up with her hands on her hips.

"At least, they don't go back on their word," she adds.

"I'm disappointed in you, Freddie," CJ says to her. "I thought you are badder than this. Looks like I'm going to be partnerless," she snaps her fingers.

The magic carpet comes in flying and hops on.

"So long, squarest of them all!!" she calls out and flies away.

Halina growls through the sharp teeth as the fists lift and her head is pulled back. The blue/bluish-white hair turns into yellow and red flames while the pale skin turns red.

"Hey, hey, hey, easy now, Halina!" Her boyfriend calms me down.

"Okay, okay, okay, I'm good now," she takes a deep breath and turns back to normal.

"I'm really worried about that, Halina," Freddie apologizes, walking over. "I guess for being kinda lame, Auradon is kinda cool. Do you forgive me and are we still friends?" she asks.

"Of course, I forgive you, Freddie," she smirked and crossed her arms. "You're still one of my best friends."

"I don't think I will ever understand you people," Audrey rolls her eyes.

"Do we go after her?" Jane asks.

"Well, Freddie, are there any other surprises we should know about?" Mal asks her.

"Not from me," she smiles.

"Well then," she turns to us smiling. "Let's go after her tomorrow. She may be a criminal, but the biggest crime is wasting this awesome neon lights party," she says, having the rest agree.

Freddie helps Ben down.

"And we now know a little bit about crime, right Evie?" Halina smiled at her.

"Right!" she smiles back.

"Let's have a wicked good time!" The goddess let out some excitement as everyone gathers around. "Group selfie!"

Thomas wraps his arms around her waist as all smiles at the camera.