Descendants: Wicked World Part 6

Chapter 6:

Thomas and Halina clapped along with everyone else at Lonnie's amazing hip-hop performance. She danced glow-in-the-dark! The goddess posts a picture of her and it says, "Day Glo-rious!!!"

"Doug must be a great tutor," Halina comments with a smile, impressed with her best friend's work.

"Yes," Evie smiles sadly. "I still miss him," she sighs sadly and pulls out a selfie that they did before he left for a temporary program in London, England. The picture shows her smiling big while he kisses her cheek.

"I know, Evie." Halina wraps an arm around her shoulders. "He's a smart guy, he'll return sooner than you think," she smiles, hoping it'll cheer her up. "And also, Chad could permanently stay there not going to bother us again," Halina's joke makes Evie laugh.

"Once Doug comes back, we can have many double dates," she's a happy princess now.

"I can't wait," the goddess smiles back happily. Suddenly, an idea appears in her mind.

Later that day, Halina's taking a blindfolded Evie to the chemistry classroom where we have permission to have for an hour in the evening.

Thomas has a laptop ready on Facetime with Doug on the screen. As soon as he sees Evie enter in, his eyes light up with love and a smile appears on his face big and wide.

"Where are we going, H?" Evie chuckles awkwardly as she guides her to the laptop.

"I just need you to sit down on here, E," Halina smiles, guiding her on the stool. "Now I need you to keep your eyes close for a few minutes when I take off the blindfold."

"Okay," she chuckles. Evie bows her head a little telling them that she has her eyes closed.

Halina's pale hands gently take off the blindfold. She smiles at Doug before getting out of focus for him to see only his beautiful princess.

"My princess," Doug speaks, smiling.

She opens her eyes surprised to look at the screen. "Doug!" Evie smiles big, happy to see him.

"I miss you, my princess."

"I miss you too, the prince of my heart."

Thomas smiles at Halina, motioning his head towards the door.

She smiles back, nodding her head.

The two left the other happy couple to enjoy their time together.

The next day, Jordan texts the girls in a group text that they need to get to her lamp with some important things that needed to discuss. The young goddess has a feeling it can be the upcoming Ball that is being hosted at Auradon.

So the girls reappear back into her lamp, most of them were in their genie-chic clothing.

"I am so happy to be in these genie outfits again," Audrey excitedly smiles, next to Jordan.

"But where are ours?" Jane asked, referring to her, Lonnie, and Ally.

"I haven't been able to find you a design yet," Jordan explains. "Besides I'm back-ordered."

"What's for me? I'm not a "genie-chic" type," Ally says, placing her teacup down. "I'm more of Wonderland unique!" she uses her hands for the general idea.

"You mean whimsical?" Halina asked to smirk, raising an eyebrow at her.

"That too!" she grins.

"Okay people, it's crunch time," Jordan announces, getting serious. "Auradon Prep's annual Friday night's ball coming up and we need a theme for the party!"

Audrey has one. "We can do a Pretty Pretty Princess theme!"

"We did that last year," Ally mentions. "And the year before and the year before."

"I have an idea!" Mal speaks up.

"Let me guess, you want everyone to wear purple?" Audrey already knows it.

"No...yes," she smirks.

"What about a "Who's the Fairest" party?" Evie suggests with a smile. "It can be a competition where the winner will get everything and the loser will get nothing."

"That sounds mean," Jane says.

"Thanks," Evie's flattered.

"How about a "kickboxing hip hop" ball?" Lonnie suggests.

"You dance and punch your friends?" Jordan asked, confused.

"What about "Every day is Halloween" party with skulls?" Halina suggested with a smirk, snapping her fingers. Her motion makes beautiful decorations that surround the girls with skulls.

"With pumpkins! Bibbi Bobbiti," Jane grins, casting pumpkins.

"Now this is my kind of party!" Freddie smiles, joining in.

"I love pumpkins," Lonnie comments with a smile, taking one.

"You both want a holiday that ONLY comes ONCE a year-themed party?" Audrey didn't like the idea.

"How about a Wicked Ball?" Mal suggested, snapping her fingers to reveal her normal clothing. "Can't change perfect," she shrugs.

"Perfectly imperfect," Jordan chuckles a little, changing Mal back. "A genie party?"

"You want a party that celebrates you?!" Audrey freaked.

"Well, yea, I'm fabulous," Jordan's proud of herself.

"A "Fighting Knights" party!" Jane suggests, snapping her fingers to make banners appear.

"A party in the dark," Freddie and Halina smirked, turning off the lights.

"A "magic carpet ride" party?" Jordan turns on the lights and they are on flying carpets.

"How about a "Wonderful Wonderland" party?" Ally makes Wonderland decorations around us.

"How about we combined everything together?" Halina suggests.

"That sounds like madness!" Ally freaked.

"Exactly!" she points to her. "It'll be a Mad Princess, Fairest, kickboxing hip hop, Halloween with skulls and pumpkins, genie, fight knights, glow-in-the-dark neon lights party!"

"Wait!" Mal speaks up. "A Neon Lights Party with a mash-up of everyone's ideas and Evie's glow-in-the-dark fashion.....or do you want to talk about it for a few more hours?"

"No!" they all agreed.

So it's official. The girls made invites to everyone saying, "YOU'RE INVITED NEON LIGHT BALL COME DRESSED TO GLOW SCHOOL AUDITORIUM 7 PM UNTIL THE CLOCK STRIKES MIDNIGHT".