Descendants: Wicked World Part 2

Chapter 2:

Audrey, who still has the outraged hairstyle, stomps over to Mal's artsy tent for the week-long festival with Jane behind her with a ridiculous picture of herself on her cellphone. "This selfie is ruining my life!" Audrey tells Mal while showing it to her.

"Hi, can I help you?" Mal's annoyed with her entrance until she turns around to see it. She let out a gasp. "I mean, that looks great!" she's terrified of it.

"If you mean by great meaning awful, then yes!"

Her pink cellphone has a picture of the princess's new do and a picture of a bird. Beneath them writes "WHO WORE IT BEST?" and Sebastiancrab1189 just posts on it, "I pick the bird any day of the week!"

"Fantastic, another comment," Audrey groans.

"I am so sorry," Jane apologizes to her. "I didn't even know that I can do magic!" she slips out a secret in front of Mal. "I can do magic!" She's happy about it.

"You can do magic?" Mal asked, a bit surprised.

"We've been over this," Audrey reminds them with her arms crossed, annoyed.

"I need to go lie down," Jane freaks out and leaves the tent.

That's when Evie and Halina come in with sad looks on their faces.

"Evie's a sad princess now," the goddess sighs sadly.

"What about?" the daughter of Maleficent asked.

"Her cupcakes."

"Everyone is talking about my cupcake disaster," the daughter of the Evil Queen explains. "Look at this post:" she pulls out her blue phone for the latest post. "Pastry Chef? More like Pastry Death". "I don't think it's a comment here."

Jay joins in with the fun.

"Does anyone know how to knock?" Mal's getting a little annoyed.

"You're a tent," the son of Jafar smirks and holds a lamp. "Hold this for me. It's very important." He gives it to Mal before chuckling at Audrey's hair. "Nice hair," he comments before walking away.

Audrey glares at him before whining at Mal, "You have to fix my hair!"

"Hold on," Evie steps in, "she's my BFF, so she's helping me first."

"Hey, you stole my lamp!" Jordan, the daughter of Genie, comes in straight towards the purple-haired girl, who's still holding the lamp in her gloved hands.

"What? No," Mal's surprised.

She takes it back.

"Cool it, Jordan," Audrey whines. "Mal will help you when she's done with me."

"I think you mean when she is done with me," Evie smirks at the pretty pink princess.

"Did you get paint off my lamp?" Jordan asked Mal, seeing some paint on it.

"No biggy, I would rub it off," Mal takes it back, using her sleeve to rub it off.

"Hello, my hair!" Audrey's getting impatient.

"Can we focus on what's important?" Halina speaks up, trying to help Mal.

"Me!" Evie smiles, pointing to herself.

"You're ruining my lamp! Gimme!" the Genie girl takes it back and walks away, frustrated.

"Stuff like this never happens in the Isle of the Lost." Mal bows her head sadly. "I wish we all can go back home."

King Ben happened to walk by when he heard his girlfriend's sadness.

Suddenly, a massive puff of smoke surrounded the group, making them disappear into thin air.

"Hey, guys!" Carlos came in at the wrong time. "Jane got me a new phone!" Then he realized they were gone. "Where did they go? Oh, well," the son of Cruella De Vil takes a selfie. "Flying Solo, Oh well, YOLO."

Meanwhile, the daughter of Hades feels her boots on the grounds again, but it's not the grounds of Auradon. Her black eyes look around to see that she and her friends are back on the Isle of the Lost.

"What is this hideous place?" Audrey's scared, with her hair returning to normal.

"My home," Mal sighs.

"We are on the Isle of the Lost?! Eww! Ben, save me!" the daughter of Sleeping Beauty holds onto her ex-boyfriend's arm, terrified.

"Now, I know why they say careful what you wish for," Mal chuckles while crossing her arms.

"I forgot how bad the city's drainage system is," Evie mentions, walking over towards the sidestreet.

"Without proper care of it," Halina speaks with a hand on her hip, "the toxins might eventually ruin our health."

"Really?" Mal smirked.

"Thomas and I want to take care of the environment as much as possible," the blue-haired goddess says, then smirks. "Especially when we are immune to the toxins."

"Does it say where we are?" Audrey asked Ben.

"Thanks to my dad, there is no service here in the Isle of the Lost," Ben explains.

"So, we cannot find a way out of here? Can we even selfie?" his ex-girlfriend asked while taking a selfie on his phone. "Okay, this place needs so many filters."

Suddenly, there's a figure went past them knocking Ben down.

"Uhh, excuse me, ma'am," Ben calls for the person, picking up something, "you forgot my wallet," he realizes it's his.

"We should find a place to hide before anyone sees us here," Halina tells the group.

"There!" Mal points to a door.

"How are we supposed to get there?" Audrey asked. "There's mud everywhere!"

"I'll just through my jacket over-"

"Why would you cover up a perfect puddle of mud?" Mal interrupts Ben, feeling a kid again. She runs over to it, jumping into it.

"Liking mud isn't a VK thing," Evie explains to the AKs with a smile.

"It's a Mal thing," Halina adds in smiling.

Inside the building is a shop that brings a very mischievous smirk on the grey lips of a particular goddess.

"Wait," Ben speaks up, "Is this place even open?" He sees a sign on the desk when they enter. " 'Store House: Whenever we FEEL like it!!!' " the young King reads through a chuckle.

"Look at aloof this junk," Mal looks around.

"It's voodoo and other amazing stuff," Halina explains with a huge smile.

Mal and Evie found some things they like.

"Figures," Audrey looks at a rack of clothing, "the only remotely interested is on the must-go rack." She then pulls a blue dress with a red ruby pendant necklace. "What's this?" she sees it. "It's beautiful!" A huge smile curls on her lips.

Appearing from the shadows stand an old friend of the Halina. "Are you stealing that?" Freddie, the daughter of Dr. Facilier, asked the preppy Auradon girl.

"It was hanging on the dress," Audrey explains. "I would never steal!"

"I meant, why are you stealing that if you could be stealing this?" she shows her a better-looking one. "It's way cuter. Go ahead, take it."

"No, I can't. that's wrong."

"That's the whole point! That's what we do here. Go ahead, take it," she answers.

"I will!" Halina called, grinning, taking it.

"Halina!" Freddie grins happily.

"Freddie!" she grinned back.

"Oh, no," Evie says, feeling a little jealous.

"Oh, no, what?" Ben asked.

"It's Freddie," Mal says.

"Short for Frederick?"

"More like Halina's old friend from the spirit world."

A pic of Freddie posing on Halina's grey phone shows with, "Busted? Or to be Trusted?"