7

Louis hated it. Everything about being ill. The only good thing about it was probably everyone fussing over him. Mumma had even stayed home the next day to take care of him. "How are you feeling today, my honey?" Anne inquired, running her fingers through Louis' hair to gently wake him. "Not good. Tummy hurts and head hurts and wanna throw up," Louis grumbled. He was a kitten for God's sake. He was supposed to be frolicking around, dropping things off of shelves and countertops not be sick and lie around all day. "I am so sorry, my sweet. Do you want to eat something? You know you have to before you can take your medicine," Anne comforted. "Will mumma rub my tummy after I eat?" Louis whimpered, lifting his head up from Harry's pillow. "Oh my darling, I will do anything if you eat breakfast," she replied, relieved Louis wasn't throwng much of a fuss. Heaven knew she would be helpless if he did, only Harry could calm the little one.

"No more please and thank you," Louis stated, pushing away his half-eaten bowl of porridge. "Just a little more, honey. Do you want me to feed it to you?" Anne asked cautiously, knowing anything would set him off in a fit of tears. "No, mumma. Rub my tummy please," Louis pouted. "Alright, sweetie. You go lie down, I'll put all this away and be there in a minute," Anne smiled, pecking Louis' forehead. "Thank you, mumma," Louis smiled, walking away to Harry's room. He missed Hazza so much. Why would he go to school knowing his baby kitten is sick?

"You're very sweet, Lou. Harry will groan and need all attention on him if he's sick," Anne chuckled. "I'll take care of Hazzy, mumma," Louis purred. He was in pure bliss from how his mumma was rubbing his tummy. "When will Hazzy come home?" Louis mumbled. "Just a few more hours, my sweet. It's Friday today so he'll be with you all weekend," she explained, carding her fingers through the little one's hair since he had turned on his stomach. "Really?" Louis asked, head shooting up from where it had been buried in a pillow. Well, the pillow that smelled the most like Harry. "Mhm promise. Why don't you take a little nap now? He'll be here when you wake up," Anne suggested, smiling at how much Louis actually loved her son. Louis was already drowsy so it only took a few more pats and a kiss on the forehead from Anne for him to fall asleep.

Louis woke up to the shower running in Harry's room. His Hazzy was home! He sat crisis cross applesauce in the middle of the bed, with his face rested between his palms, waiting for Harry to be done showering. It really was a sight for sore eyes when Harry did come out of the shower in all his toned glory while drying his curly locks. "Oh um Louis you're awake uh I am sorry," Harry fumbled, quickly wrapping the towel around his waist. "You look pretty, Hazzy," Louis smiled. "Oh um thank you. I'll grab my clothes and get dressed really quick," Harry stated, making a beeline for his closet. This was awkward, too awkward. The taller lad wanted out before something happened. What? He was a teenager and Louis was just about the cutest thing to exist.

"What did you do today, my love?" Harry asked, sitting on the bed with Louis on his lap. Notting Hill was playing on the laptop but both of them couldn't care less for it. "Waited for you," Louis said without hesitation, turning around so he can straddle the taller lad. "That's all?" Harry chuckled. "Was too tired or I would've tossed something to the ground," Louis smiled. "Something like what?" Harry asked. "That picture of a girl on your desk. Don't like her," Louis pouted making Harry coo. "Yeah um I have to get rid of it. I really liked her once," Harry admitted. "More than you like me?" Louis cried. "Hey hey no. I love you. I only liked her. It's all in the past now, Lou," Harry explained quickly. "Throw it away please and thank," Louis grumbled. "You have let go for that, my honey," Harry smiled. "Nope. Carry me and do it," Louis said, widening his eyes. "Christ. You always get what you want, don't you?" Harry laughed. "ALready got what I wanted," Louis blushed into the curly-haired boy's shoulder. "And what's that?" Harry asked, taking the photo frame in his hands. "My Hazzy," Louis mumbled. "Say it a little louder, baby. Couldn't hear you," Harry smirked even though he had perfectly heard him the first time. "I said my Hazzy is all I want," Louis giggled, licking Harry's dimple. Let him be, he's part cat after all. "And there is this certain very pretty blue-eyed kitty that I want with all I have," Harry stated, taking out the picture from the frame. "Do you want to pick which picture of ours goes in the frame?" Harry asked. "Throw away first please," Louis asked cutely. Harry tossed it in the trash bin. "There. Gone. Now choose one from my phone and we'll get it printed tomorrow," Harry beamed. "Cuddle too?" Louis suggested. "Of course," Harry concluded.

"This one please," Louis pointed at a picture where they had their noses touching. Louis' eyes were crinkled at the corners and Harry's dimples were under strain. They definitely looked like the happiest boys on earth. "Sure," Harry mumbled, stuffing his face into Louis' feathery hair. "Can I give you a bath, please?" Harry asked softly, knowing it was a touchy subject with Louis. "I have a condition," Louis pouted. "Let's hear it then," Harry sighed. "You give me lottsa kissies and I sleep in your room forever," Louis responded. "That can be arranged very nicely. Now, bath?" Harry asked, getting up and holding out a hand. Louis took it happily because half an hour in the water meant infinite cuddles and kisses from Harry

Hiii bbys!! Can you pretty please with a cherry on top follow my fan acc on insta only if you want to? It has poems and incorrect quotes. It's //tomlinsuns_fringe. I love you all xx