Chapter 1

Aspen POV.
September 5th Friday 7: 05 a.m.

Today is the day that I finally start my senior year of high school and I am not sure if I'm happy or not. But I know that I just want to graduate and hopefully never see these kids again.

I sadly get out of my warm bed and head to the bathroom down the hall next to my brothers room. I brush my teeth before hopping in the shower singing loudly.

When I get back to my room I lay down for about 15 minutes trying to go back to sleep before I hear my mom yelling from the kitchen.

"ASPEN YOU BETTER BE READY." She yelled.

"It's not that serious." I mumbled.

I went to my closet and chose my graphic tee, blue and red flannel, blue ripped jeans, and my red vans. When I was done I looked in the mirror.

Even though I loved how I dressed I hated the way my body looked in the mirror. I hated my b cup breasts I wish they were gone.

"Let's do this." I said before leaving my shared room.

I walk into the kitchen seeing my mom eating breakfast with a plate of bacon, eggs, and strawberries next to her. I sat down and started eating.

After I did both of our dishes I grabbed my book bag and got into my mom's car looking at the apartments as we were driving by.

"Okay we're here have a good day at school today." she said.

I waved at her goodbye before heading into the school going to the auditorium where the first day of school assembly usually is.

"Aspen over here." a familiar said.

When I turn my head to the left I saw my friends and my current crush sitting in the back as usual.

"Hey guys" I said before sitting next to Kades.

Before anyone could respond the principal came into the stage and saying a whole god damn speech like calm the fuck down.

"Good morning class of 2025 I would would like to say welcome back for another school year happy to have you all back. Hope you are just as excited as I am for you to graduate this year and go on to college to become a better you." he said.

"Asswipe" I had mumbled and then I heard him talking about going to the cafeteria or the gym to get our schedules and lockers depending on last names.

Victory, Darla, and I went to the gym while Kades and Markayla went to the cafeteria to get our schedules and lockers.

The three of us waited in line before meeting with Kades and Markayla and looking at which classes we had together.

I had English, Lunch, and Algebra with Kades. If you already didn't know she is who I have been crushing on for 2 years.

"Come on Aspen lets get to Algebra before all the good seats are taken." she said.

We waved bye to the three of them and I told Victory we would see her at lunch.

When we got to class Kades and I sat at the back of the class because I was anxious that people would be looking at me.

"Today we will be doing a diagnostic test so I can see what you all know and don't know." Mr. Hyde said.

"This is bullshit why on the first day of school like come on." I said to Kades.