Chapter 15

Aspen POV
May 13th Wednesday 4:00 pm

I have been home for an hour after coming from school tired and now I have homework to do.

Kades told me that I could stay longer at her house but I didn't want to be a bother because I stayed for a week already.

Before I start my homework I go to the kitchen to make myself a bacon sandwich until I'm knocked on the ground by Chandler.

"Watch where you fucking going next time bitch." She hissed.

"fuck you" I say under my breath.

As she was leaving the kitchen I stuck my middle finger up and mumbling 'bitch' before going back to making my sandwich.

I get a croissant, and get my reheated bacon that was in the microwave and then putting into the croissant.

Instead of eating my sandwich in the kitchen I decided to eat it in my room while doing my homework.

"Time to get started on math and science." I said to myself.

I started with the Chemistry homework because that was easy and it was only one paper to do all while eating my sandwich.

When I'm done with my sandwich I start in my Algebra which takes an hour until my phone starts buzzing.

I turned my phone on silent and haven't really been answering my phone calls or messages for the past three days.

"H-hello" I said hesitantly.

" Hi Aspen how have you been? I was wondering if you thought of my question from the last time we talked?" Dr. Marshal asked.

I shook my head no until I realized that she can't see me.

"N-no I um don't want medication." I said.

"Are you sure I think you should recon-" she started.

"No no no I-I don't want to reconsider I don't need you or your fucking medication." I said loudly.

I hung up the phone and threw my phone in my bed before leaving my apartment in sweatpants, a T-shirt, a my black slides.

Being scared and mad going to the only place that calms me down. Which happened to be park down the street because it has big trees I like to look at when I'm in my feels.

People were staring at me as they were walking by because here I was outside in the freezing cold with no coat or jacket but I didn't really care.

"I'm not crazy I don't need her she doesn't think I can be happy on my own I'm not crazy it's not my fault I was around toxic people my whole life I didn't ask for this life." I cried.

~ 45 minutes later

When I finally realized what I was doing I thought about going home but I couldn't bring myself too so I get on the bus to Kades house.

As I get to the bus stop I see the number 17 bus which is the bus that I need to get on I pay and sit down in the front.

The bus takes off and I look out the window shivering my ass off regretting how I acted towards Dr. Marshal and my actions.

A couple stops later I get off the bus heading towards Kades house. When I get there I knock hoping Kades opens the door.

"Hello what can I-" Kades says.

Before she can finish her sentence she pulls me into her arms and hugs me tight. I start crying again.

When she pulls away she drags me to the bathroom where she draws me a warm bath and telling me to get undressed and get in.