Two.

Song of this chapter :Reflection - Toshifumi Hinata-Black Manor, London , 1969

Reflection - Toshifumi Hinata
-
Black Manor, London , 1969

The sound of the clock announcing 8:25 pm echoed between the walls of my rooms. I turned away from the seen from my window. I was always overwhelmed by the sight, I was so unaccustomed to seeing a landscape looming before me other than the tranquility of my countryside.

I walked over to the little bell in the other room, shaking it briskly

The door opened within a second and the bruised face of the little house elf stepped through the doorway.

"I've been told to ring you when I'm ready for dinner. Would you be so kind as to take me there? I said softly, folding my hands in front of me and looking kindly at the little creature.

He nodded silently and set off through the dark hallways, me at his heels.

We went down the main stairs to two double French doors on the ground floor which open as soon as we approach, revealing a long room, bright with warm light due to the ten candles that illuminated the place and the massive crystal chandelier on the ceiling. The finely detailed silverware and porcelain were out along with the elegant crystal glasses. Each dish sat in the center of the table, making my mouth water just at the enticing sight.

The guests of this dinner were ceremonially placed as follows: Lord Cygnus at the head of the table, Lady Druella on his right, Lady Walburgia on his left, Lord Orion next to his wife, The two Black sisters discussing and two young men the still unknown raven haired man who was having a conversation with the Black sisters although they were on the other side of the table. Two seats were vacant: One that was to be destined, I presume, and one for the other Black sisters . The troublemaker.

"Miss Yaxley! The house elf exclaimed at the top of his lungs, breaking down the chatter of the various guests.

The eyes of everyone in the room fell on me and it was then that I noticed that everyone was dressed in their finest toilet. Women with lavish evening dresses and men in expensive suits. And I was standing there among these nobility people in my best dresses too. I felt uncomfortable integrating myself into their family, but then I remember where he had sent mine. Six feet Under ground. And then my confidence and ease came back in good shape.