Five.

Song of this chapter :Amur waves -Max Kyuss-Lilith's Manor, Somewhere, 1969

Amur waves -Max Kyuss
-
Lilith's Manor, Somewhere, 1969

I was running as fast as possible. I was exhausted from my run and my body was lacerated by the brambles as I continued to run.

After breaking the kiss and getting out of the water, I picked up my clothes, got dressed as quickly as possible, and fled towards the forest. I didn't know why, but my first instinct was to flee as far as possible from her. Bellatrix Druella Black wasn't someone we used to like this, no, we dont kissing her on the spur of the moment. No. I knew she enjoyed the kiss as much as I did but the fact that I pulled away from her and ran away are two valid reasons for her to pour out her fury on me. Her gaze as I fled told me a lot about her anger.

So I ran away like a coward and ran into the forest at full speed. It had been almost two hours that I had been running and I realized that I was no longer in the grounds of the domain. I was lost in a snowy forest, full of brambles, the cold of which froze my bones.

We were a long way from the almost tropical climate of the estate, and I was amazed at the sudden change, but soon realized that Bellatrix had to erect walls between the forest where I am and the mansion

We were a long way from the almost tropical climate of the estate, and I was amazed at the sudden change, but soon realized that Bellatrix had to erect walls between the forest where I am and the mansion. The two worlds were separate and I had no way to retrace my steps without being put into the secrecy of the manor.

The spell that Bellatrix had used was old, very old, and difficult to break. Without the password, the forest would not open to me to let me pass free to the domain. So nature kept me captive here; the estate was surrounded by thorny thorns in addition to the fidelius charm and the magic wall.

Hours of passed, I walked barefoot in the thick snow. Night came and I was shivering from the cold as my thin dress did not protect me from the freezing wind.

The further I went through the dark forest between the brambles, the more I got lost. I had no more hope.

I was just calling her name in the hope that she would hear me. I finally fell from fatigue to the floor, my skin a sickly pallor and my lips blue with cold.