Four.

Song of this chapter :She's the killer - Eyedress-

She's the killer - Eyedress
-

A/N: I just wanted to say that if you see gifs with Y / N that have different hair or skin color, it's a choice and I hope it isn't annoying u.  I have always found that the Y / N was always described very precisely and being black I find it hard to imagine myself in the place of Y / N with the kind of phrase "her milky skin" so my Y / N does not will never be described so that everyone can identify with it :)
-

Lilith's Manor, Somewhere, 1969

My head turned. I was struggling to stabilize myself although I clung to Bellatrix as if my life depended on it. To tell the truth, she depended on it. I felt like I was losing my feet. Apparating wasn't my favorite form of transportation. I always ended up lying on the floor or nauseous.

We finally land after long minutes of grueling Apparation, and as usual, I collapsed pitifully on the grass when we landed.

"Can you stop looking so pitiful every time, my pet. I didn't bring you here to admire the ground."

The raven-haired woman mocked. She was standing next to my figure. And I could tell by the tone of her voice that she smirked at the sight of me lying face down on the ground. I moaned in frustration when I felt my heart beat faster and my stomach float. Can't she stop turning me on even when she puts me down?

I rolled over onto my back, my rebellious hair spreading among the flowers and grass and tangling. Some of my hair ended up in front of my face and I brushed it aside with the back of my hand, clearing my vision. I gazed at the sky, where she had brought me, it was darker than in wizarding London. This place was fascinatingly strange, a secluded place in the world only known to us.

 This place was fascinatingly strange, a secluded place in the world only known to us

I finally decided to get up after the wave of nausea had passed. My head was no longer spinning and I slowly regained control of my body. I saw Bellatrix reaching out to me, hovering above me like a saving angel or rather like a demon.