Seven.

Song of this chapter :Glory Box - Portishead-Big TW: after the chapter six, mention of violence, mental illness, abusive relationship, mistreatment, mind manipulation, death, suicide, alcohol and disturbing content

Glory Box - Portishead
-
Big TW: after the chapter six, mention of violence, mental illness, abusive relationship, mistreatment, mind manipulation, death, suicide, alcohol and disturbing content.
Thanks to read all the tw !!! And please don't read this book if you are prone to these triggers because this book is not going to cover them gently. Take care , lovely <33
-
Lilith's Manor, Somewhere, 1969, two month later

Time had passed at a maddening speed, like sand escaping between the fingers. Day after day, night after night together, I started to feel something stronger than only desire for her. I had come to know her, to appreciate all facets of her personality, even the darkest and most perverse. Maybe even feel love.

A routine was set in over time, when days turned to weeks and weeks to months. Each morning I woke up alone, although the day before I hugged her until I fell into Morpheus's arms. I then get up admiring the gift of the day she gave me. Sometimes it was new clothes, sometimes jewelry, books or even a simple bouquet of flowers. I have a special affection for the flower bouquet I must say, it may sound simple and overdone but I find the attention more delicate and personal than material goods.

Usually I spend my whole day with Perdita. Either we go for a walk in the forest or, if the weather is too stormy, we stay inside and read in the library.

In the evening, Bella came back from town and we had dinner together, Perdita in her maledictus form perched on my shoulder. Bella didn't ask me any more about this little blue butterfly that accompanied me everywhere and I was more than happy. It was a pleasant evening of flirting and chatting, sometimes even a little alcohol to lighten the mood.

Life was sweet and peaceful. I had gotten attached to this new life and didn't want the world to trade it. But stupid and idealistic as I am to see the good in all, I do not live the hell that will result from this relationship.

I was already blind to what was going on. I endorsed everything about her, and nothing had made me change my mind about her. Nothing and none .

-

The snow flurries beat against the pane of the window, the wind was unleashed and the mist was lifted.