[4] Welcome Home.

Third person Pov

"quindi papà e Lexi non andranno nella stessa macchina, dobbiamo dire delle persone in casa che aspettano," Alex spoke tonelessly

(Dad and Lexi will not go in the same car, we have to tell her about the people in the house waiting.)

" Sì, papà probabilmente farà in modo che le piacciano" David scoffed
( Yes, Dad will probably make sure she likes them)

They were standing outside the jet, a man came and handed Alex three car keys, and left.

"Kritton e Stefan andranno insieme a papà, Greyson e David e Lexi è con me," Alex ordered everyone
(Kritton and Stefan will go with Dad, Greyson, and David together and Lexi is with me.)

"Lexi, come with me," Alex ordered her, and who was she to say no to him? Absolutely no one, she thought

"We'll meet you at home, hun." Stefan smiled when he saw her staring at everyone. Lexi just smiled in return before following Alex.

Alex placed his hand, on her middle back and made his way to the black range rover. Lexi kept staring at the car in astonishment. She snapped out of her gaze when she saw Alex opening the door for her.

"You didn't have to, but Thank you," she mumbled looking down as she sat in the car. Maybe he just didn't want her touching his car. What if she leaves a scratch?

Alex just nodded and closed the door once she was properly sat. He came towards the driver's seat and closed the door.

Lexi saw how he clicked a few buttons and the windows tinted black.

"Woah."

He pointed to the seatbelt, "Seatbelt."

Lexi started fastening her seatbelt.

"I have to talk to you about something."

Lexi's awestruck face was gone and she stilled hearing Alex. Turning to him, she nodded for him to continue as he started his car.

"From now on, no more nodding or shaking of the head. We expect a verbal response from you."

"Okay."

His attention was on the road, so Lexi also turned her attention to the front.

"You have three stepbrothers and a stepmother, they're at our home in Italy." He started tonelessly

With furrowed eyebrows, she turned towards him in a flash, "Stepmother?" She asked bewildered by hearing this.

"Yes."

"Does, does that mean...? That dad married again?"

Alex's grip on the steering wheel tightened before it relaxed again and turned towards Lexi for a split second, "Yes."

"Does..." Lexi gulped before continuing, "Does that mean our mom and dad are divorced?"

His jaw ticked hearing her, but he nodded nevertheless, "Yes."

"They are bad news for you. Stay away from them. Is that clear?" His tone didn't have any emotion in it, but his eyes, if only she could notice.

"Who? The stepfamily?" She asked softly, totally confused about the whole situation.

"Yes, Alexis. The whole Step Family." He turned towards her, staring into her eyes while speaking.

That was when she saw, his dark eyes, almost flinching after seeing them