[15] Interesting Life

Thanks for being patient guys. I really love you all.
Thanks a lot for the 100K!!
---

Kiara Valencia-Moretti.

Sitting in my room with my back pressed to the headboard and my knees pressed to my chest, I was reading 'the wizard of Oz' from the last half an hour. Kritton and Greyson didn't come today to wake me up for thier morning run. It's better that way. Waking up early for morning run is not my thing.

I picked up my phone and checked the time, 10:03 am

I got out of bed and went in the bathroom. After adjusting a shower cap on my head kept in the cupboard I went for a shower. I wore a white tee shirt and paired it with blue jeans and did my hairs in a ponytail.

I left my room and saw Emily in the opposite hallway. Looking at her clothes, I think Dad needs to make her buy new clothes. The clothes she was wearing were looking short. I could clearly see her cleavage from so far. Maybe she is going to buy new clothes. She had sour expressions on her face. But I shouldn't think about her, right?

I made it to the stairs and found none of my brothers, where is everyone? I heard some noise from the living room and decided to go there. The 129 inch TV came into my sight and the voices of people talking grew.

Suddenly a hand came on my shoulder and I stopped walking.

" Good Morning Sunshine, how'd you sleep?"

"Good." Stefan blocked my view of the living room. He was dresses in a dark blue suit, his hairs tidily styled, looking as expensive as ever.

"I was just coming to wake you up. Let's go in the kitchen for breakfast." He kept his hand on my back and guided me towards the kitchen. Since I saw no one, I thought I could skip breakfast. But now that he asked me for breakfast, I don't think I have a choice in this matter so I let Stefan guide me to the kitchen.

"You didn't had your breakfast?" I asked confused. From the last few days that I am here. Alex and Stefan have their breakfast and leave for office early in the morning.

"I did, you didn't." We entered the kitchen and I sat on the kitchen stool after taking an apple from the fruit bowl. Stefan took the apple from me, "nice try, tesero."

A maid who I guess is Payton came towards me, " What would you like to have?"

"Where's Guilia?" Stefan asked eyeing the maid carefully before I could say anything.

"I'm sorry Mr.Moretti but I dont know." her tone was slightly nervous, or maybe it was because she was answering my second eldest brother. Stefan just nodded but didnt say anything.

"portale ciambelle e latte." What was Stefan saying? I opened my mouth but when I looked at her direction she had hurriedly left. Why was she in a hurry?
(bring bagels and milk for her)

Stefan turned towards me, "I'm sorry for the last few days. We were having a busy schedule." Huh? Why is he sorry?

"Don't be. I was fine. Your work is important." He smiled sweety, "you are too nice and adorable, little sunshine."

Just on cue the maid returned with a bagel in a plate and a glass of ...milk? She kept it in front of me, but before I could thank her she had already left. I furrowed my eyebrows, what was wrong with her today?

"Where are the others?" Keeping his phone on the table, Stefan turned his head towards me, "Alex is upstairs doing some work, David is probably in the gym, Greyson is in his room and he wouldn't leave the room until he's forced too." Stefan rolled his eyes effectually making me chuckle slightly . "And Kritton is out." What will I do if Kritton is not here? I wanted to ask where he is and when he'll return but I let it slide.