[0] Prologue.

Francesco Moretti

Being the father of six sons wasn't easy especially when his first wife left him when his youngest son was hardly four years old.

Alicia Valencia and Francesco Moretti

How did they meet?

The Russians and the Italians had this once-in-a-year family dinner, which the whole family used to eat dinner together, either on New Year's Eve or The New Year. It was passed on to them from their elders. According to their superior family members, it was their way of celebrating their Alliance. And that was where Alicia and Francesco met.

How did he cope with the loss?

He couldn't, and that was when he made a mistake, for which not only he, but his entire family was suffering till today.

A meaningless one-night stand was what she was for him, and that was how it stayed. Four months later, he received a phone call, informing him about her pregnancy. He was so sure that he had used protection. How could this happen then? He kept an eye on her and supported her for the remaining time of her pregnancy. What else could he do?

Her due date wasn't even two weeks near when he received a phone call in his meeting that she was in labor. Things weren't happening the same, he was the father of six sons, and none of his sons were born prematurely.

Looking at his son for the first time, he knew It wasn't just a mistake. He happily took him and his mother in, not realizing the danger that setting foot in the Valencia-Moretti mansion.

Jake being premature was one of the reasons, he allowed her to stay in the mansion till he grows.

The idea of their father having kids with some other women didn't go well with the Moretti siblings. He was supposed to have kids only with their mom, no one else when he knew and even the kids knew their father still loved their mother like always.

Emily was her name, she didn't care whether Francesco loved her or not. She knew Francesco falling in love with women after Alicia left was an impossible task, so she didn't bother. She also knew Francesco isn't just going to leave her just like that after getting her pregnant. And that's what happened, he took her to his mansion when Jake was nearly three months old.

Francesco needed someone with him at this stage of life. Life was going difficult for him, but no one was there to realize it. His brothers were there, but they had young kids to look after. He had a loving family, and he did but how much help could he ask for? The sudden leaving of Alicia had left the whole family devasted.

But the birth of Jake was when things took a huge one hundred and eighty degrees turn in the life of the Russians and the Italians.

And that was when tensions between The Italian Mafia and The Russian Mafia grew. The Russian Mafia didn't contact the Italians after that. Everything started being formal. But not for the kids, the parents wanted the kids to grow together just like they did and that happened.

All the boys of both the mafias were trained together and assigned their posts together. Everything was done together in their life. Just like their parents.

The Russians knew it wasn't Francesco's fault that Alicia went missing. But what could they do? The news of Jake being born didn't help the situation either. Alicia's parents and brothers only started meeting her kids and their cousins. The elders talking became a big no-no.

What about Francesco? What could he do? There wasn't anyone to help him when he needed someone.

Raising young kids, all sons to be specific, The Mafia, Alicia leaving, Jake, Emily and her kids was not an easy job.

And what about his broken heart and his health?

His parents knew the situation Francesco was in was not an easy one. So they stepped in to remind him of his health. They took care of the kids as much as they could.

Alex was not even 13 when he had to face all this.

Everyone hated Emily to the core. And Emily? She was finally living a happy life, just what she wanted. Her kids would go to one of the best private schools in the region. She would get whatever she wanted. Everything was going well.

---

Unbeknownst to all of them, On the other side of the country, a few days later to that, Alicia gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, Kiara Angela Valencia-Moretti.

No one knew about the youngest Valencia-Moretti. Just like Alicia wanted.

Alicia wasn't a bad mother, she deserved the award for being one of the best moms. And the whole family knew it.

But Alicia didn't want them to know about Kiara just yet, why? Only Alicia could answer this question.

Things weren't easy for Alicia either. But the news that she was at last, about to have a baby girl gave her the strength she needed. But she had more things at hand.

What were those things? What was more important than telling her husband, her kids, her twin, in fact, everyone that she was finally giving birth to a baby girl, The Russian- Italian Mafia Princess?

She and Francesco decided on the name of their baby girl even before she was born. They always wanted their last child to be a girl.

But, Why did she leave them when they needed her the most? Why did she leave when she knew she was pregnant? With the Valencia-Moretti Princess?

Read out to find...