Arms Introduction and the First Spartan V

Hey guys, it's Joey here: and I bring to You: the Next Chapter of This Book. It's going to be Bringing in: my Own Personal UNSC Weapons which are surprisingly Missing. I will also Bring in the Bulldog Shotgun and the Commando Rifle from Halo Infinite, if you have a Weapon: tell me

the Sinistar (Greater Ark):

Joey was busy on the Sinistar: his Newly Built and Newly Designed Warship in his New Weapons Development Lab with Members: Misriah Armory, Assembly Forges, Blessed Assembly Forges, Hannibal, Baktoid Armor Workshop, and BlasTech Industries building...

Joey was busy on the Sinistar: his Newly Built and Newly Designed Warship in his New Weapons Development Lab with Members: Misriah Armory, Assembly Forges, Blessed Assembly Forges, Hannibal, Baktoid Armor Workshop, and BlasTech Industries building New Weapons for the CIS and UNSC. Joey was also getting back into the Ways of his WeaponSmithing like he did in his Youth. "Alright. looks like we've got a lot of New Weapon Types for our Boys, and I want to say: it's Very Strange for me to be Making Weapons again" he said before taking them to the Crates and bringing them to the Training/Simulation Room. Once he arrived: he sets the Weapons on the Tables, and hears a Knock on the Door. "Come in, the Door's Open" Joey said before he saw the Spartans, the Alpha 9 ODST Team, Thomas Lasky, and a Few Others enter. "Ah: Captain Laskey, Spartans, Hell Jumpers. Welcome, I'm glad that you all made it: the New Weapons have been Made for our Battle against the Banished and the Prometheans. But, who are these people with you? I haven't met them yet" Joey said "Commander: meet Dr. Katherine Halsey: the Leader of the Spartan Project and Creator of the AIs, O.N.I. or the Office of Naval Intelligence: They are the Security Bureau and the Spartan Project Creators, And Lord Hood: our most Senior Decorated Officer" Captain Laskey said "our thanks for Bringing for your Wife bringing us here, and I must say: our thanks for letting us build our Defense Stations here"

 or the Office of Naval Intelligence: They are the Security Bureau and the Spartan Project Creators, And Lord Hood: our most Senior Decorated Officer" Captain Laskey said "our thanks for Bringing for your Wife bringing us here, and I must say: our...

"Our Defense Stations are very much similar to your Golan Defense Platforms. and Separatist Space has drawn the Attention of ONI. But: we'll explain why, later. Can you tell us about the Weapons you have made?" Lord Hood said and Joey nodded "yes Lord Hood" he said before went to the Magnums and a Machine Pistol "as you can see, here: we have some new Magnums, a New Machine Pistol, and a new PDW as Machine Pistols and PDWs aren't in the UNSC at All, as far as I know and have seen.

the Revolver is a .357 Calibre Pistol and it is Never going to Jam because... well: it's a Revolver.

the Burst Magnum is a .40 Calibre Burst Fire Pistol but it has the Same Amount of Ammo as the Gun Fighter Magnum, Tactical Magnum, and the Standard Magnum.