Super Weapon Development

(I'm glad that this story is getting love, and there were other vessels of the Imperial design with the 7th Fleet but I couldn't find the names of the vessels.)

C.I.S. Alpha Base: the former Imperial Vessels were being painted with the blue and grey and were being given the Separatist Symbol, and the Former Imperials were allowed into the CIS the base then had a super weapon development lab and the shipyard was now developing Imperial Warships as well as CIS and Old Republic Ships but the Imperial Warships would have Separatist Colors and the CIS Symbol on the hull. "My thanks, Count Dooku. I watched in horror as the planet Alderaan was destroyed by the Death Star, I only wanted to do good in the Empire not evil." Count Dooku then replied: "my master tricked us too, we've already brought our main companies to this galaxy." Tarkin nodded and replied: "our ship building companies also came with us, though we couldn't get all the workers. but we got almost half of them, which is more than enough." the two elderly men then went about their business and the first two Super Weapons were developed. the Death Star which had a much weaker super laser not capable of destroying planets and the Galaxy Gun which fired powerful Hyper Space and Slip Space capable warheads at a target.