Red Team Deploys, an Encounter with the Banished, and Rescued by the C.I.S.

(I'm going to try to keep this as close to the game as possible, but add in the CIS as well.)

Red Team Drop Zone: Douglas said to Forge: "Feels good to feet on real ground again doesn't it Forge?" to which Forge responded: "there's nothing real about this place, but I agree that it does feel good to be back on the ground." Jerome then said to both Alice and Douglas: "Forge is right, we know nothing about this place." after a few minutes of driving: the four saw Plasma Burns, and Alice commented: "looks like Plasma Burns, but who ever attacked: looks like they're long gone." and a Marine set up charges on a makeshift barrier and said: "Sir, we've set up charges. I don't know what they were defending against but: there's some heavy duty barricades in there." after a while longer a Nightingale flew overhead and Douglas said: "what's a Nightingale doing here, do we have wounded?" the 2 Warthogs followed the Nightingale and saw a freshly crashed Pelican and a Marine said in a panic: "it's our Recon Team, sir. we found them this way." Forge said to the soldiers: "stay back here and cover our exit." and that's when they saw some portals with strange devices attached to them. Anders then said: "strange, these portals look like they've modified: and those devices attached to them aren't UNSC tech. keep an eye out for any more of them." and after a few seconds: the Spartan Team and Forge found the source of the distress signal: Henry Lamb Research Outpost.

the Spartans and Sargent entered the decrepit building and noticed a holo table which was the source of the signal, Jerome cleared off the table causing it to activate and show a young woman looking AI on the table

the AI looked up to Red Team and said: "Spartans, thank God. we have to get out of here." and Jerome replied: "Identify." and the AI replied: "Isabel. UNSC Logistics, Ark Research Outpost." and Douglas asked: "Isabel. where are the Survivors? what's the strength of the Covenant force here?" which made Isabel reply: "Covenant? no, there's not, look: you're in incredible danger." before a clanging noise was heard in the next room causing the Spartans to look towards the sound and Alice asked: "what was that?" and Isabel replied fearfully: "oh God, It's Him!" and Forge said: "you're coming with me back to the ship." before he took her Crystal Chip and told the Spartans: "I'll head back to the Spirit of Fire, you check out what that noise was." and the Spartans nodded before entering the room, they began looking around for what caused the noise but that's when they were attacked by a large Brute that began throwing the Spartans around like toys and he grabbed Douglas and broke his arm before hitting him backwards with a Gravity Mace. the Brute then walked forward and picked up Douglas's helmet before saying: "as I suspected, nothing but a man." before throwing the Spartan's Helmet towards the group of Spartans. Alice put Douglas's helmet back on his head and Jerome said: "Alice, we're leaving." before the Brute started chuckling: "yes, Run! little Demons." when the Brute said: Hunt them down. Find out where they came from. and bring me back anything: useful." a hoard of Brutes howled and ran after the Spartans which then saw an army of ex-Covenant soldiers and the Spartans drove as fast as they could but their Warthog was picked up by an unknown ship when it jump a ledge. (the Brute I was talking about was Atriox, and an HMP Droid Gunship caught the Warthog.) Jerome then asked: "what the hell is this thing?" before the ship dropped off the Warthog but Alice jumped out to activate a Light Bridge to get the Marines to the Pelican. after they got across however: two Banshees bombed Alice, and knocked her far into the forest and the Pelican left her behind but she was found by some strange robots and one said: "sir a UNSC Soldier got left behind. Orders?" which another Robot with a different look and voice said over the Holo Disk Comm: "bring her to Alpha Base for debrief." and the Robot from before said: "Roger Roger, for the Separatist Alliance."