Attacking the Banished Part: 2

After the destruction of the first Banished Base: the UNSC began building their own base before taking on the Second Base, however: that was when both the Main Structure of the UNSC Base and the Protodeka were hit by a Plasma Bombardment. "Boss, Are you Okay?!" a B2 Super Battle Droid called out, to which the Protodeka gave out an Affirmative Warble and turned to Jerome and warbled "Boss says that the plasma bombardment came from a Banished Frigate" a B1 said and Cutter confirmed this. "The Droid's right Jerome, there's a lot of Banished ships up here" the Buzz Droids along with the Spirit of Fire's Restoration Drones, Nightingales, and Cyclopses began working on repairing the New UNSC Base. That's when a Sheathipede Shuttle landed and dropped off the Kaleesh Cyborg: General Grievous before retreating to the CIS Alpha Base, "you must be Spartan-092 Jerome, I am General Grievous of the Separatist Alliance." *coughing fit* after a few more soldiers of both the UNSC and C.I.S. showed up: the Soldiers and Droids marched up the hill towards the the second Banished Base, the Droidekas and Scorponek Annihilator Droids used their shields to protect the Marines and other droids. Jerome then took refuge inside a Scorponek Droid's Shield before designating the Main Structure of the Banished Base which made the Protodeka fire at the main structure which destroyed it instantly, before a large brute came out of a teleporter.

To be Continued...