UNSC Spirit of Fire's Arrival

(well, it's time for the Spirit of Fire's Arrival. and for the heck of it: we'll say that Sgt. John Forge survived and that the crew fixed Serena by rewiring her Matrix, but they will still get Isabel anyway.)

Spirit of Fire: the Spirit of Fire began to reactivate remotely by Serena who was trying everything she could to keep herself from going rampant, when Captain Cutter called Professor Anders to the Bridge. "can you try to fix Serena, Professor?" Cutter asked. Professor Anders nodded before she said: "yes sir, I just need a minute to transfer her Memories over to a new Crystal Chip." and it was done in two minutes. "thank you Anders." the AI said. that was when the UNSC saw the Ark, "Hell of a View, right Captain?" Sgt. Forge said as he entered the Lab and Cutter replied: "well good morning to you too Sargent, and what a view it is." everyone began to get back to work on the ship when a Comms Officer came in over the intercom: "Captain, we're getting a Distress Signal. IT'S UNSC!" in which Cutter ordered: "put it through." but the Comms Officer replied: "sorry sir, but the signal is so garbled that all we're getting is static." Cutter then ordered Spartan Red Team: "Jerome, I need you and your team on the ground with Forge." and Jerome replied: "yes, Captain. we'll get it done." before Forge went on his way to the Pelican.