a New Galaxy and Discovery of The Ark

(this story probably won't be as good as my Enclave story but it can try, speaking of which: it has over 1k reads!)

CIS Fleet:

the massive amount of Separatist Ships exited Hyper Space with the crews of the ships began waking up or coming back online, some Repair Droids went to Kalani's DH-0mni and repaired the damage to a stable state so that the ship wouldn't explode

the massive amount of Separatist Ships exited Hyper Space with the crews of the ships began waking up or coming back online, some Repair Droids went to Kalani's DH-0mni and repaired the damage to a stable state so that the ship wouldn't explode. Grievous looked outside the bridge of the Malevolence 3 to see the most unusual planet he has ever seen, "Order the fleet to land on the outer most part of the planet." he said which made a Droid Pilot say: "Roger Roger, but General: we're not in our known galaxy. we should be really careful, since we don't know what this place is." which angered the Kaleesh, but he knew that the droid was right as no one knew what this place was. "well send in the troops anyway, I will go down with them. we will set up a forward operations base, droid factory, vehicle factory, and ship yard once we're on the ground." which made the droid say: "Roger Roger." before the C-9799 Landers, Sheathipede Shuttles, LAAT/I Gunships, Acclimator Class Assault Ships, Nu Class Shuttles, Maxilipede Shuttles, Type-B Shuttles, and HMP Droid Gunships started entering the atmosphere of the strange part of the planet with fighter escort.

Planet's Surface: the droid and former clone army transport shuttles, landers, and gunships landed on the strange planet's surface, when they landed: it was unlike anything else they have ever seen. General Grievous, the Magna Guards, Count Dooku, the Droids, and Clones all had gotten a massive base set up on the surface to support their army. they had built: a Cantina, a Planetary Ion Cannon, Turbo Laser Turret Towers, a Planetary Shield Generator, a Droid Factory, Vehicle Factory, Weapons Factory, Research Lab, a Ship Yard, a Cloning Facility, a Barracks, Warehouses, a Mess Hall, a Comms Array, Watch Towers, a Farm, a Bacta Healing Station, a Repair Station, Various Turrets and an HQ. but after everything that was built: the planet regenerated the resources that were used, and a clone trooper ran back to the base. "sir, I know what this planet is called. we're on something called: The Ark, it was made by a race called the Forerunners. though they died off: this planet was made as a final stronghold before they were extinction, I found a Terminal that explains it better in a small structure a few clicks south from the base." he said. "The Ark? at least we know where we are now." a B3 Ultra Battle Droid said before going to another part of the base. and it was going to be a long deployment, as The Ark was now home of the Droid Army and Clone Troopers.