Prologue

Note: I DO NOT own The Owl House or Godzilla so don't report me. This is for entertainment purposes only and I hope you enjoy the chapter.

It was a bright and sunny day as a car pulled over near the beach.

A 14 year old Luz Noceda exits the car wearing a swimsuit.

Luz: The beach! I'm so excited!

She says with a smile as her mother exited the car.

Luz helps her with their stuff as their feet were now on sand.

They set up their beach towels, cooler and umbrellas.

Mother and daughter then helped coat the other in sunscreen.

After a few minutes, Luz then makes a run for the water.

Camila: Don't go too far, mija!

Luz: I won't!

She says before doing a cannon ball in the water.

Luz just enjoys herself, swimming about while Camila takes a nap on the beach.

Luz then noticed a cliff not too far from here and decided to go exploring a bit.

She swam all the way until the cliff was right in front of her.

Luz then decided to go 15 feet underwater, holding her breath as she does so.

She continued to enjoy her swim with her eyes closed before bumping into something.

She opened her eyes to see a large black rock.

She then reached her hand out, touching it.

But something wasn't right, this rock didn't feel like a rock at all.

Suddenly, a rumble could be felt under the water as the black rock began to move.

Luz's eyes widened upon realizing that she was actually face to face with a Kaiju, sleeping upright beneath the water against the cliff.

And it wasn't just any ordinary Kaiju either.

No, it was the King of all Kaiju, Godzilla.

Luz panicked as she swam up to the surface, taking a deep inhale as she starts swimming away.

Godzilla's eyes slowly began to open, it's orange, reptilian eyes looking around a bit before noticing Luz.

Godzilla's head rises out of the water, looking down at Luz, baring his teeth.

Luz turned around to see the Kaiju giving her a death stare, gasping in shock.

Godzilla raises an arm and slams it down towards Luz.

Thankfully, the Kaiju missed but his hand resulted in a wave that sent Luz into the air.

Luz screamed just as Godzilla lets out a mighty roar.

This had awoken Camila as she rapidly looked around only to freeze upon seeing Godzilla.

She then realized that Luz was nowhere to be found.

Camila: Mija?! Mija! Where are you?!

She cried for her daughter, but this only gained Godzilla's attention as he looks down to see Camila.

Camila frantically looked around, but she couldn't find Luz anywhere.

She looked on in horror as Godzilla was getting closer to the shore.

Camila: Mija!

She yelled about to run towards the water only for helicopters and fighter jets to arrive.