Season 2 - Part 3

Note: I DO NOT own The Owl House or Godzilla so don't report me. This is for entertainment purposes only and I hope you enjoy the chapter.

We begin with Luz trying to figure out a way to make glyph combinations until King jumps in.

King: Luz! I need your help! I think Francois is trying to start a rebellion.

He says, pointing towards his stuffed bunny.

Luz: In a minute, King. I'm getting close to figuring out this glyph combo.

King: It's always glyphs with you these days. What about King?

Luz: Why don't you ask Lilith for help? She was in the Emperor's Coven. She has more experience with unruly mobs than anyone.

She suggested as Lilith had just finished drawing a red glyph.

Lilith: Watching the ink dry is the best part.

Hooty: A fresh cup of tea for my favorite cup of tea. That's you, Lulu.

He says, bringing her a tea cup.

Lilith: Well, Hootsifer, you truly are a gem. How do you always know what to do?

She says while patting the owl tube creature on the head.

King: What's going on? Is Hooty blackmailing her?

Luz: No, I think they're actually friends. Anyway, time to test out this glyph combo. Now you see me . . .

She says, using the glyph as she turns invisible. This caught Lilith's attention just before the invisibility ceased.

Luz: Now you don't! Huh. I guess it only works as long as I hold my breath. Still, pretty cool, right?

King: Don't ever do that again!

He says while hugging the teen's leg.

Lilith: Do that again. How ever did you accomplish it?

Luz: Well, since you guys discovered that we can make new spells by combining glyphs, I've been experimenting. I got the invisibility idea from your history books.

Lilith: Fascinating. As the lead historical scholar of the Emperor's Coven, my aid could be very helpful in-

She was cut off by tripping into a large pile of King's stuffed animals.

King: An ambush! Men, defend your ruler!

He says, throwing one of his stuffed animals towards Lilith only for Hooty to block it.

Hooty then makes a fake groan.

Hooty: I'm done for, Lulu.

Lilith: Hootsifer, this is make-believe.

Hooty: Ah, to die in your arms. Avenge me! Bleh.

He says, playing dead before King throws another stuffed animal at Lilith.

King: The King of Demons yields to no one!

Lilith: Historically, demons have never been united under a single rule until Belos. There's no such thing as a King of Demons.

King: Blasphemy! Clearly you know nothing of my reign of terror. Allow me to tell you. I was once the Mighty King of Demons, I was beloved almost as much as I was feared. But one dark day, an evil spell was cast, transforming me into this.

Hooty: Oh? What happened to your "crown of power?"

King: A trifle! That was just to test Eda and Luz's dedication to me. They passed. My real crown is still out there. But when I shrank, my memories got, uh, fuzzy.