Season 1 - Part 3

Note: I DO NOT own The Owl House or Godzilla so don't report me. This is for entertainment purposes only. Also, I should let you know that this chapter will be based on The Owl House episode 5. So just to summarize, the events of episode 4 are exactly the same as they are in canon. The only difference being that Luz uses her powers to fight off Owlbeast Eda while King tapped Luz's giant light glyph and giving Eda her elixir. With that out of the way, I hope you enjoy the chapter.

We begin with Luz, Eda and King trying to sell stuff as Luz reads a Good Witch Azura book out loud.

Luz: Emboldened by the dishonor Hecate had shown, Azura lifted her staff to the cotton candy skies and shouted, "I challenge you to a Witch's Duel!"

Eda groans in annoyance.

Eda: Would you please stop reading that? It's flowery language is an insult to witches and driving away all our serious customers.

Luz: What customers?

She says as there was no one around.

Eda: . . . This is a bad omen. Something awful must be happening today.

Gus: Hey, Luz! Something amazing is happening today!

Luz: Gus, Willow, hey!

Willow: It's the annual covention. Student witches get to see all the types of covens before they get placed in one. There's even a mystery guest this year.

Luz: A job fair for witches?! Eda, can we go?!

Eda: Absolutely not.

Luz: But why not?

Luz groans in sadness as she slumps to the ground.

Eda: I never joined a coven for a reason. Sure, it's like a fun club for witches, but you're also giving up your magical independence to be part of a crooked system! No offense. In any case, I haven't been to one since we were girls.

Luz: "We?" Who's "we?" You have a mysterious past, don't you?! Now we gotta go!

Eda: No.

Luz: Okay then. I guess you leave me no choice. King?

King clears his throat.

King: "You shall not shan't doeth no more harm." Azura callethed out.

Eda: So flowery, so awful.

She said as King continued to read the story. Eda opened the portal and enters it, Luz tosses King into it just before it closes. Only for Eda to reappear within seconds with King still reading while riding on top of her head.

Eda: Stop it! Stop it! I will literally do anything to make this stop!

They then made their way just outside the covention, much to Eda's dismay.

Eda disguised herself by wearing a cloak, hiding her long hair which was a little difficult to fit in.

They then made their way inside, it was an amazing sight as Luz's eyes sparkled in awe and wonder.

Gus: Those banners are for the main nine, but there are hundreds of other covens you can join.

Willow: Flower Coven, Artist Coven, Big Dog Coven, Small Cat Coven, Tiniest Cat Coven-

Eda groans.

Willow: Also the Grumpy Coven.

Eda: What was that?

The kids ran away laughing as Eda stayed behind.

Man: Excuse me, ma'am, but you look rather familiar.