Season 1 - Part 9

Note: I DO NOT own The Owl House or Godzilla so don't report me. This is for entertainment purposes only and I hope you enjoy the chapter.

Luz was staring out her bedroom window, not even paying attention to King as she looks down to read a tag that says; "To a young witch from her proud mentor, Eda."

She then holds a purple cape that Eda made for her, standing up as she puts it on.

Luz: I don't care what Belos is up to. Because today I'm saving Eda.

The teen then makes her way downstairs.

King: Luz, what are you doing?

Luz: This is serious, King. Eda used her powers to save me and got caught by Lilith. Now she's been taken to the Emperor. I don't know what he's planning to do with her, but I have to rescue her.

King: Haven't you been listening to me? He's the Emperor, the most powerful witch alive.

Luz: Well, I have powers of the most powerful Kaiju alive. Besides, Eda's in this situation because of me, because of my stupid choice. I have to make up for it.

King: But Eda's in her Owl Beast form. How will she even recognize you?

Luz: I don't know. But I have to try anyway.

King: . . . Well, then, I'm going, too.

Luz: King . . .

King: Me, and Eda don't always see eye to eye, but I do consider her family. I want her back as much as you do.

This made Luz smile.

Luz: All right, then we've got no time to lose.

She says as they leave the Owl House.

Luz & King were now walking about through town until they stopped to listen to a news broadcast from a crystal ball.

They announced that Eda would be petrified in stone by sundown at the Conformatorium.

Luz: Lilith. She cursed Eda. She captured her own sister. She is the worst! If I ever see her again . . .

She then grabs one of the crystal balls, throwing it to the ground, shattering it.

King: Luz, calm down. We have to think about saving Eda.

Luz: I know. But how are we going to get to the Conformatorium in time?

King: We'll have to do something so diabolical, so criminally insane that they'll have to send us to the Conformatorium.

And they do just that, grabbing a guard's attention as they were stepping on grass next to a sign that reads; "Do NOT step on grass."

They were then immediately put in a carriage as they were being taken where they wanted to go.

After some time, they were brought inside the Conformatorium.

Guard: Sir, the Owl Lady's human student has been apprehended.

Warden Wrath: Very good.

He said as he approaches the carriage.

Warden Wrath: Ah, Luz the human. How I've waited to see you again. Now I will have my revenge and give you front row seats to Eda's demise.

He says, opening the carriage door only for large plants to pin him to the floor.

Luz leaps out of the carriage, using her glyphs to take out the guards.

Warden Wrath was immobilized in ice as Luz approached him, grabbing him by the throat.