Season 1 - Part 5

Note: I DO NOT own The Owl House or Godzilla so don't report me, this is for entertainment purposes only. Also, this chapter is based off of Season 1, Episode 12. As for episode 8, Luz being in Eda's body means that she can't use her Kaiju powers. And with King in Luz's body, he can use Luz's strength but can't figure out how to use the atomic breath. In episode 9, Luz just beats up the guards at Hexside along with scaring Mattholomule away for trying to get her and Gus into detention. In episode 10, Luz uses her Kaiju powers to pass the Bat Queen's trials much easier then I canon. And in episode 11, when Piniet traps Luz and King in a magic cube, Luz manages to destroy the cube before beating up Piniet and leaving with King. With that out of the way, I hope you enjoy the chapter.

We start off Luz on the sofa, reading a brochure of Hexside.

Luz: King, listen to this.

King: Hey, less read-y, more scratch-y.

Luz: Sorry. Now that I'll be a student at Hexside, I wanna learn all about it. I've got a new crush and her name is education.

She says as Eda kicks the door open.

Eda: Hey, freeloaders! Guess what today is.

Luz: Is it your birthday?

King: Is it my birthday?

Hooty: It's my birthday.

Eda: Nope! It's Human Treasure Day!

She says, closing the door and opening her portal as Owlbert returns with a sack full of human junk. Eda then jumps onto the junk pile.

Eda: Ah . . . fresh garbage.

King goes through the pile, taking out a teddy bear and adding it to his "army of terror" as he calls it.

Eda then takes some coat hangars, mistaking them for earrings.

Luz: Did you know that Hexside was built on the bones of it's rival school? One it literally conquered?

Eda: Yes, I know all these things. I went there. It was the most harrowing period of my life.

She says while admiring herself with a mirror, still thinking the coat hangars are earrings.

Luz: Can you imagine it? Me in the halls of Hexside, studying with Willow, Gus and maybe even Amity.

Luz jumped as she realized something.

Luz: Amity! Oh cramity! We're supposed to meet so I could get my Azura book back!

She says as she exits the owl house before opening the door again.

Luz: I love you guys.

Hooty: And I love you, Luz.

He says as Luz shuts the door and leaves.

Luz ran all the way to Bonesborough, looking for Amity.

She then noticed Amity in the distance, wearing casual clothing.

Luz: Hey, Amity! Luz is finally here!

Emira & Edric: Hi, Luz!

They said, appearing right in front of her, making Luz fall on her back in surprise.

Amity: Emira, Edric, stop bothering her!

She said as she helped Luz up.

Amity: Sorry, Luz. They insisted on coming for some reason.

Emira: Because we wuv you, baby sister.

She says before Amity pushes her away.

Amity: They've been extra protective and nice towards me to make up for the library incident.