Chapter. 1 Reborn

As the black skies rained down on the fallen trees, the sound of thunder reaps through the village. Destroyed by fighting and powers of the  supernatural. A fallen child on his knees mourning his fallen brethren and family.

??? :"mom! Mom! Wake up please! Why, why is the world so cruel"

As the child cried he felt a pain on his stomach and looked, as he saw he was bleeding he felt his eyes begin to be droopy and he felt cold not beacause of the rain but beacause of the feeling of death upon him. Then his eyes closed and he fell.

???:" oh child,has the world been so wrong to you? How sad but you must not for it will be better soon..."

Then suddenly the child wakes up in a domain filled with light, he looks around trying to find anyone but Noone to be seen.

???:"you must not panic"

The child stands up then a woman dressed in white clothes appeared.

???:"who are you?

???:"who are you?..."

The child was afraid.

Irisviel:"do not worry my child i have brought you here for a second chance,you must rejoice for the grail have given you a wish this is a once in a life time opportunity."

???:"w-what...."

Irisviel:"i see that you are confused, i am irisviel the representation of the grail of this holy grail war and unfortunately you my child got caught between a fight between the spirits"

???:"s-spirits?"

Then he remembers a man who weilded a giant sword and a man weilding some sort of spear fighting and got his village under fire and killed during the fighting.

???:"those people t-they were real?! T-then that means my f-family and i is dead?"

Irisviel:"yes.... Now tell me what is your name?"

Eric:"e-eric that's what my m-mom calls me...."

Irisviel:"tell me eric what do you wish?"

Eric:"what i wish?"

Eric:"i guess to be alive?"

Irisviel:"i see.... Then is that all?"

Eric starts to think deeply in what he wants thats when he looked at irisviel and said.

Eric:"i want to be a hero of the people, a hero with a purpose, i want to become t-the c-chains that bind the bad people who hurt others! And lastly if i am going to be reincarnated, i want to forget everything...."

Then the light of the area became black.

Timeskip...

A boy dressed in white cloth walks along the forest, birds chirping and flying around him it was like nature itself was atracting to him

To normal humans these birds that are following the boy seem to be just chirping but for the boy they were speaking.

Bird1:"so y/n tell me why do you walk the forests and not the city?"

Y/n:"i-i,what's a city?"

Bird1:"you don't know? Then it like a huge forest but made of stone and not trees and dirt"

Y/n:"then i would like to travel to this city..."

He said smiling.

Bird1:"ahahha, you do that. Anyways lets go guys!"

As the birds left, y/n walks back to a cave where he normally resides that's when a white wolf appeared and started approaching y/n slowly.

Fentris the wolf:"oi! Y/n its almost time before our pack gets here are you sure you don't want to help hunt?"

Y/n:"w-well i would like too but, the others said i make it too easy to hunt so...."

Fentris:"i understand then..."

Y/n was a child found in the forest by a pack of wolves at first these wolves wanted to eat y/n but when he awoke he spoke and he understood the wolves and so the wolves took advantage of this and made y/n join their pack, the wolves taught y/n how to hunt and all about the forest and also how the prey becomes the hunted while the hunters are the predators.

Y/n was shocked a first he didn't know what he was and he didn't know why he lived but he did not question it, he lived his life like a wildman. But as time passed y/n grew older and soon found out what he was.

Y/n was walking around the forest when suddenly he heard a powerful sound of an explosion coming from a mountain, thats when he got curious and checked it out thats when he saw humans his fellow kind but he did not know this beacause the wolves did teach him this and so he left as quick as he came. Once he reached the cave where pack would rest he approached fentris.

Y/n:"f-fentris?"

Fentris:"yes y/n?"

Y/n:"i saw c-creatures that looked like me..."

Immediately fentris stood up and stared y/n.

Fentris:"did you bring them here?"

Fentris was growling a bit, and that made y/n scared.

Y/n:"n-no!"

Fentris then calmed down and sat back down, he then started explaining what humans are and explained y/n was a human too.

Y/n:"b-but i-im a wolf?"

Fentris:"no you are not,you are a human but we made it so that you are part of our pack understand?"

Y/n:"i guess your right...."

He then walked out of the caves and started walking again to a nearby hill,once he reached the hil he sat there and gazed into the blue sky wondering more about humans.

Fentris knew y/n wasn't no ordinary human, at times y/n would suddenly create bladed weapons from the ground when they were out hunting and there are times y/n would fly but fentris told y/n not to do these.

As time passed months and years y/n became older and fentris also became older and was know the pack's alpha.

Fentris:"y/n are you ready?"

Y/n:"yes!"

Fentris:"then do it!"

Y/n then held the ground the suddenly the deer that they were hunting was impaled by spear that came out of the ground kiling it.

Fentris:"good job! Your getting good at that..."

Y/n:"it feels more natural now that i am older, i feel like i can controll it better..."

Fentris:"thats good then, anyways I'll tell the pack to bring this food back while we go walk for a while y/n"

Y/n:"ok then?"

As fentris and y/n walked the forest the two spoke and laughed along the way

______________________________________