Chapter. 10 Contract Activates.

As lunch starts, ana and alice preapres their stuff to leave for the roadtrip as y/n helped in packing. Few minutes later they've finished and y/n brought their stuff to ana's car.

Y/n:"when will you return?"

Ana:"don't worry will be gone for a week, after that will come back as soon as we can."

Alice then boarded the car.

Alice:"see you y/n!"

Y/n:"ana wait!"

Y/n stopped ana from boarding the car.

Ana:"what is it?"

Y/n then created spell circle and olaced it on ana's hand.

Ana:"woah, what did you do?"

Y/n:"its a tracking spell and a communication spell as well so you can contact ne whenever you need help..."

Ana:"oh.... Y/n~"

Ana then hugged and thanked y/n, as ana starts to back away her car. Y/n waves good bye to her then went in the house,once in he stayed in the living room until 4 o'clock where suddenly he felt someone approaching the door.

As the person comes in to ring the bell, y/n opened thw door and was said hi to rias and akeno.

Rias:"how did you know we were here?"

Y/n:"i felt your presence disappear in your house and appeared in front here."

Rias:"oh, ok then. Can we come in?"

Y/n:"sure..."

As akeno and rias went in, the two girls went straight to the sofa and sat.

Y/n:"so... How can i help you?"

Rias:"im gonna activate the contract y/n..."

Y/n:"are you sure? Why now?"

Rias:"issei's in big trouble, a fallen angel by the name of raynare kidnapped issei's friend and i have reason to believe he's gonna try and save her.."

Y/n:"but are you sure? I mean its only a 0ne day contract..."

Rias:"don't worry about that, now we'll meet up in the academy later 5 o'clock got it?"

Y/n nodded, as rias and akeno stood up y/n saw rias had a sly grin on her face as she teleported.

Y/n:"hmmm, she planning something i might need to watch my back...."

Y/n then went ot the back yard and created a bounded field around the house to prevent people from detection anyone inside, also its a one way barrier meaning no one outside the house could see that there is a hoise there.

Y/n:" I'll do this just incase, plus this is protection from thieves if im away."

As the time grew closer, y/n prepared himself for anything and flew straight to rias's clubhouse, once there he saw rias and akeno preparing to leave.

Rias:"ok! Right on time..... Lets go"

As y/n and the others teleport, y/n closed his eyes when he opened them again saw that he was back on the church where they left asia.

Rias and akeni burst through the door and sees, asia laying on the ground lifeless and issei over it crying, raynare near the alter with her friends dohaseek, mittlet and kala Warner.

Rias:"y/n deal with raynares allies, we'll take care of raynare."

Raynare:"oh? You think you can defeat me? I have the twilight healing now! No one will be able to stop me not even you!"