Chapter. 16 sometimes things don't die

As Sona laid herself on her desk while working she felt useless as she could not find anything regarding the sword that came out of knowhere and hit kokabiel, but she knew that only y/n had that ability to do so. And so she decided to go to alice's house to check.

She stood up from her desk and went to grab her things.

Tsubaki:"where are you going pres?"

Sona:"I'll be right back, im going to alice's house."

As she grabbed her stuff her, peerage couldn't hell but think why. After she left she went straight to alice's house.

Once outside her house sona looked around and tried her sensing magic if there is something nearby, but she could not feel out of the ordinary.

Once she went to knock on the door, it was opened and out came y/n.

Y/n:"hey~ sona...."

Sona was in shock she felt her body not move, as she saw y/n was supposed to be dead but she did her best to shrug it.

Sona:"you really are alive, I thought you were dead."

Y/n:"why don't you come in and lets talk."

Once sona came in she sat on the sofa, as she saw no one else at home.

Sona:"where are the others?"

Y/n:"miss ana's at the cafe overseeing the refurbishing, while alice is still at school."

Sona:"oh,anyways how are you alive explain."

As y/n explained why he was alive and how, sona was listening attentively. It was clear to y/n the sona wanted to know more about him and it he knew she would become curious.

Sona:"so your telling me you're a servant? Servant of what?"

Y/n:"no, its a servant class it's what we're determined back at Throne of heroes..."

Sona:"ok, so what's your servant class?"

Y/n:"foreigner."

Y/n then explained what the foreigner class exactly is and she understood, atleast that was what y/n thought.

Sona:"so what's this grail you talk about, clearly it can't be the holy grail of our world?"

Y/n:"ehh, yes the grail."

Y/n then grabbed the grail.

Sona:"wow, it looks exactly like the grail. But i feel lots of magical energy from this."

Y/n:"that's what this grail actually is, it's a cup that holds huge amounts of magical energy. Not only that it also has the ability to grant wishes. Not this one tho."

Sona:"what do you mean by that?"

Y/n:"this one is a lesser grail, it holds huge amounts of magical energy but i don't think it can grant wishes. Also it acts as my core."

Sona:"so basically it acts as your heart?"

Y/n:"yes, that's what is intended."

Sona:"ok then, this. This is a lot to take in."

Y/n:"i know, but i also know you have the time to talk so. I gave you all the info you need."

Sona:"thank you,also thanks for saving this world."

Y/n:"oh? What do you mean?"

Sona:"w-well, you defeated sefar. That rogue god right?"

Y/n:"yes~ but i don't think the credit only goes to me, it also goes to you and your sister. You did a great help you know."