Chapter. 3 Revelation

As y/n and ana walked the neighborhood, ana kept explaining to y/n how life worked in the city and the concept of money to him. Which y/n just kept paying attention to, this was basically free lesson y/n needed into understanding human culture.

Ana:"so basically that's how life work here in the city."

Y/n:"i see, its quite complex to when i lived in the forest."

Ana:"pardon me for asking y/n, how do you live in the forest?"

Y/n then smiled and told ana of the things he do in the forest.

Ana:"that's quite wild, i never expected people to actually do that. And yet you do it."

Y/n:"yes, it is but i like the way it is in the forest. Im still not sure if i wanna stay here..."

Ana:"why is that?"

Y/n:"just earlier this morning, my friends died..."

Ana:"oh! I-im sorry...."

Y/n:"no its fine, do not worry about it..."

Ana then kept quite the rest of the walk to her house, once we reached her house she opened the door and
Y/n walked in. Thats when another girl greeted them.

 Thats when another girl greeted them

Alice daughter of ana:"who are you?"

Ana:"oh ana your home already?"

Alice:"classes ended early."

Ana:"well y/n please meet alice my daughter, alice this is y/n a new worker of my bakeshop"

Alice:"oh i see, i like your hair y/n it reminds me of a character from anime me and mom used to watch."

Ana:"which anime is that?"

Alice:"fate/grand order? Remember... I believe his hair is like, enkidu right?"

Ana then realized something and looked at y/n.

Ana:"alice is right, green hair, the look its the same, his way of talking, his stories about the forest and his experience is oddly the same, i have to ask y/n this."

Timeskip...

After eating food ana noticed y/n wasn't eating his, so ana decided to ask him what she had in mind.

Ana:" hey y/n this is gonna sound weird but do you have what's called the chains of heaven? "

Y/n:" oh i don't know about that but, i do have this..."

As y/n said this, he placed his hand infront of the table that's when the chains of Heaven appeared from his hand and slowly slithered around y/n like a snake.

Ana:" IT IS THE CHAINS OF HEAVEN! "

Ana then kept her composure and asked more questions.

Ana:"so you can talk to animals?"

Y/n nodded

Ana:"and create weapons from the ground,yes?"

Y/n nodded again.

Ana:"and you met shamhat ib the forest right? The divine harlot?"

Y/n:"nope, never met someone like that"

Ana:"then how do you have that form, enkidu was a monster before he met shamhat. Wait i just remembered something,are you a boy?"

Y/n nodded.

Ana:"..."

Y/n:"..."

Ana:"ok then moving on, how do you hvae that form then?"

Y/n:"i suddenly just woke up from the forest then, i was approached by the pack and i talked to them that's all i can remember..."

Ana kept holding her chin, pondering how y/n came into being.

Ana:"is it possible you came here? And something wiped your memories of your past?"

Y/n:"hmmm, i dunno. Really i iust woke up from the forest that's all i remember"

Ana:"perhaps im just over thinking this, i need rest. Enki-du should i call you that?"

Y/n:"i don't know, call me whatever you like?"

Ana:"ok...this is so weird, I'll just call you y/n"

Ana then brought y/n to his bedroom and ana left to shower.

Ana:"man, this is so confusing. So if he is enkidu why doesn't he remember anything. But he does look a little different. Originally enkidu has purple eyes but y/n has gold ones"

As she kept pondering about y/n's identity she didn't notice y/n walked in while she was showering.

Y/n:"hello"

Y/n said casually, while ana's mind panicked and panicked she felt like she needed to scream but she knew
Y/n wasn't thinking, beacause he never met shamhat meaning the wisdom and knowledge he needed from the world he doesn't know, basically he's still a wildman.

Ana:"y-y/n people ind the city, don't do this...."

Y/n:"wash together? Thats weird fentris always washed with me whenever we go to a waterfall...."

Ana:"well i-its different here o-ok? But stay for know..."

Ana couldn't help but notice, y/n's firm body it wasn't built but his skin is so white ana felt intoxicated plus she could see his d, and this made it worse...

Ana then stopped washing herself for a bit and blushed at what she was thinking...

Ana:" m-maybe im suppose to be shamhat.... B-but I'm not even that beautiful, i-if i am doesn't that mean
Y/n will take my identity? Wait maybe no! I shouldn't think that.... But s-seven days of straight banging, im gonna be destroyed if i am supposed to be shamhat"

Ana then noticed a pair of hand reaching for her boobs, and she panicked but when she looked at y/n's face he was calm and collected. He looked like he was used to this, so ana kept her composure despite the embarrassment she felt.

After washing ana went straight to her bed, crashing as if she had a long day.

Ana:"i should never think of that,im already a mother and i have a daughter. It just sucks....."

Ana felt her face heat whenever she thought about if she is shamhat but she removed this thoughts.

Meanwhile in y/n's room, he was laying down on the floor. The bed was a knew change for y/n and it was too soft and so he stayed on the floor to sleep.

After morning time starts, ana went straight to cooking food for breakfast after alice woke up she ate her food and left to go to school while ana stayed and cleaned the rest of her house. When she rewched y/n's door she hesitated to go in but when she did.

No one was there.

Ana:"NANI?!"
______________________________________