Chapter. 6 Vistor.

As the morning starts, y/n and ana opened the bakery.

Ana:"hey y/n?"

Y/n:"yes?"

Ana:"im thinking of changing the bakery to a cafe, what do you think?"

Y/n:"it is up to you ana but i think if you this, this may change your life and off course may help you financially. But what do i know"

Ana giggled and just looked at y/n as
y/n worked hard to open the bakery, few minutes later people started to appear and buying bread and pastries some even decided to eat there. Y/n off course served them.

Minutes later as y/n worked, the door suddenly opened and akeno went in, at first y/n did not notice akeno and she did not aswell.

Akeno walked to a table and sat, as y/n went to talk to her thats when she was shocked.

Akeno:"y/n! Its you!"

Y/n:"oh hi!....akeno right?"

Akeno:"you work here?"

Y/n:"yes"

Akeno:"i gotta say, that attire suits you well~"

Y/n then bowed and thanked akeno for the comment.

Y/n:"anyways what would you like to order?"

Akeno:"the strawberry cookies, and coffee please"

Y/n:"cookies and coffee? That's a weird order..."

Akeno:"r-really? You think so?"

Y/n:"yes,sorry if i offended you"

Akeno:"don't worry, just really like the cookies of this bakery it reminds me of my mothers baking..."

Y/n:"i see, well i gotta go get your order then..."

Y/n then went back and grabbed akeno's order, after doing so he brought it back and akeno asked to sit for a minute.

Y/n:"is there something you want to talk about?"

Akeno:"yes, ehem* ehem*. I must ask.... Are you a boy?"

Y/n then laughed a little.

Akeno:"what's wrong?"

Y/n:"im just, amused. You see your the first person to guess it right i am a boy"

Akeno:"i knew it!"

Y/n:"how did you find out?"

Akeno:"well i noticed, alice said him not her."

Y/n:"I see, good job then."

Y/n smiled and akeno blushed.

Akeno:"i really gotta say this~"

As she said this she was standing up and slowly face y/n.

Akeno:"your really beautiful, i just want to eat-you-up~"

Y/n:"w-what do you mean?"

Akeno:"no matter..."

She stood up, and gave her payment.

Akeno:"see you y/n~"

Akeno then left.

Timeskip...

As the day gone to a close, y/n went to pick up alice at the academy once he reached there he did not bother going inside beacause of what happened last time he did. That's when suddenly a boy suddenly grabs hold oh y/n's hand.

Y/n:"ehh? How c-can i help you?"

Issei:"hello~ you were that girl last time right? What was your name again?"

Y/n hesitated but he said his name.

Issei blushed and said

Issei:"what a wonderfull name! Can you be part of ny harem miss y/n?"

Y/n:"..."

Issei:"please?~"

Suddenly issei gets slapped by a woman wearing glasses.

??? :" go home already!"

Issei:"alright alright! See you y/n~"

??? :"please forgive that perverted boy, im sona president of the student council here in the academy"

Y/n:"i see, nice ro meet you sona"

Sona:"rias told me about you, you fought her yes?"

Y/n:"yes"

Sona:"i see, well since she told me you aren't a threat i guess we are good."

Y/n:"what do you mean by that?"

Sona:"I've had my eyes on you ever since i felt your presence near the forest..."

She said as she fixed her glasses.

Sona:"orginally i was going to kill you, but upon further investigation i see that you aren't a threat."

Y/n:"i see, thanks for not killing me then?"

Sona:"hmm, your quite weird.... Tell you what ms. Y/n i would like to give you a proposal"

Y/n:"what is it?"

Sona:"i would rather like it if we discussed this on private grounds, so tomorrow if possible please come here and go to the student council room i will be waiting for you there..."

Y/n then nodded and sona left, few minutes later alice came running towards y/n.

Alice:" hey y/n! How was work? "

Y/n:" it was the same.... "

Alice:" I see, well i had the sams aswell but i guess it was brighter today? "

Y/n:" hmmm... It was brighter today the sun was beaming towards the earth with bright light"

Alice:"how did you know that?"

Y/n:"really? You ask me that?"

Alice:"just kidding, i know its one of your many hidden skills hahaha. But i guess thats to be expected right? You are still different to enkidu"

Y/n:"r-right!"

As the two walked back home and chatted, they did not notice the figure following them from behind...

Freed selezen the deranged priest:" i see the target, im gonna kill him!"

Raynare the fallen angel:"don't you dare, and i doubt you can do that. He managed to single-handedly take down all if the red haired bitch's goons and herself alone."

Freed:"oh yes, thats quite a feat.."

Raynare:"come back here for know, well discus what we do with the nun that will be arriving tomorrow."

Freed:"got it"

As freed left little did he know that above him to the sky a portal was opened and the chains of heaven readied to fire.

Y/n:"hmm, his retreating thats good then. But I'll keep an eye on him."

Alice:"y/n? Y/n!"

Y/n:"oh! Sorry bout that.."

Alice:"anyways, what do you think we'll you be going?"

Y/n:"where again?"

Alice:"me and mom are going on a road trip few days from now so i wanted to invite you to join us"

Y/n:"that's really nice of you, why not?"

Ana smiled and jumped with joy, then kept talking again all about the day she had.
______________________________________