I love him ok!

Hugos pov

It was pretty late at night everyone else was getting ready for bed well I sat on the log looking at the stars. "hey Hugo" Nuru Said with smile. "what do you want princess" I looked at Nuru and saw she had a telescope on the side of her arm."wanna look with me?" I looked at the sky and back at Nuru. 

"sure I guess"  I shrugged. Nuru grabbed me by the arm. "great!!" she jumped up and down and started setting up the telescope. "ok now look up with the telescope" I sat closer to were Nuru was and looked throw the telescope. "woah" 

I was shocked, I'd never seen the stars so up close before. I looked more closely and saw a shooting star. "A SHOOTING STAR!!" Nuru screamed. "dude you screamed in my ear" I held my ears well I laughed. "anyway I wanted to talk to you about Varian" Nuru looked at me with cold eyes. I was a bit confused but I listened anyway. "what about Varian?" I asked. 

Nuru come closer me and whispered. "you like him don't you?" she smirked at me and giggled. "WHAT NO!?" my cheeks started turning red and I looked away. Nuru laughed. "oh come on you big baby, I know you do" she started poking me on the cheek and I screamed. "I love him ok!" I covered my mouth and looked down blushing. Nuru face lit up. "I KNEW IT" she jumped up and started singing. "stop it Nuru" I said well started walk away and I looked back at Varian, he was fixing his staff and I smiled. "I really love him"