"His so sweet (:"

Varians pov:

"why does hugo always bug me about Everything, I swear his like a child sometimes" I started complaining about hugo again which is something I do to get my feelings of my chest. "Varian why don't you tell him how you feel?" Nuru asked with a smirk. "what do yo-WHAT N-NO I-YOU, NURU!!" Nuru started laughing has my face turned red of embarrassed.

Hugo walked up behide me and scared the hell out of me. "hey" I jumped like a cat " holy crap where did you come from!! "Nuru looked at hugo and then looked back at me."Hugo go on" Nuru smiled. "oh um...right" Hugo seemed nervous and I was a little scared, I took a deep breath and looked at hugo. "h-here!" Hugo handed me a blue flower and looked away. "oh um-t-thank you" I started to blush. "y-yeah I picked blue because of your blue s-stripe"

Hugos faces turned red and he walked away. That was weird? I looked at the flower and smiled. "his so sweet (:"

hello there friends sorry about not up dating for awhile been doing school work and working on my meltal health and ofc catching up on shows lol. Thank you for all the support I really didn't think my story would be so popular, i'm glad you all like it. after i'm done with this fanfic I will probably move on to my oc story, if you wanna know more about that you can ask in the comments. Oh also happy late new years!!! Love yo all!!!