"Great! its a date then!"

Hugos pov:

That was really hard to do, I can't believe Nuru made me do that! I sat down next to Ruddiger who was eating a nut he found on the ground. "Hey Hugo!" I looked behide me to see Yong running up to me with a bright smile "Oh hey kid, whats up?" I said has I turned to face him.

"Varian told me he needs to talk to you" he Pointed to Varians tent well having a firework in his hand, probably about to light it up somewhere. "Alright" Has I got up to go see what Varian wanted Ruddiger glared at me well he ate his nut. I didn't think much of it and walked into Varians tent.

"Goggles you wanted to talk to me?" He turned around holding the flower I gave him and smiled. "yes its about well you know" his faces started turning red has he looked away from me. "O-Oh y-yeah I um-its not a big deal I mean-I-I wanted to be nice" my face turned has red has a tomato. "no its ok Hugo I really like the flower"

He kindly smiled at me has I was blushing like crazy. "well it made me think of you" I said hesitantly "I-it did?!" Varian seemed suprised and then turned away from me quickly. "hey how about we go out into the woods later?" I wanted to spend a little more time with him sense we haven't really talked much through out this trip.

"Great! Its a date then!" Varian said well turning back to me well his face was super red, I wasn't sure if he was hot or just blushing. "G-Great!" I walked out of the tent and ran to Nuru has fast has I could. "NURU!" I screamed her name at the top of my lungs "huh?" Nuru noticed me running towards her well she was reading a book about different type of stars.

"YOU WHERE'RE RIGHT THE FLOWER DID WORK!!" I was so happy that I knocked over Nurus telescope. "HUGO! Be careful!" Nuru yelled at me. "oh sorry princess" I chuckled.