"I've Alwayed Loved You"

Varians pov:

I ran has fast has I could from everyone around me and felt betrayed by someone I thought loved me for who I was, but in the end he was only using me. I looked around the library trying to find my mother but I couldn't see her anywhere untell I heard a voice.

"Varian? Is that you?" I turned around to see my mom but she looked different from the photo my dad had of me has a baby with her holding me in her arms. "Mom!" I ran up to her and hugged her tight "I'm so glad I found you!" I was so happy to finally meet my mother.

"I'm glad to finally see my son after so long" she smiled and let me go "i've had a lot to think about over the years, I became a student of Demanitus and he tought me everything he knew about alchemy" she said.

She looked in my backpack to see that I had her diary "You found my dairy I see?" she seemed shocked that I was able to find it. "yes it was really helpful and it helped lead me to you" I was excited to finally have the chance to tell her all my storys and progress i've made in my life.

"I'm glad it helped you, but I need your help to get me out of here and destroy the library once in for all" She grabbed my arm and looked at me with sad eyes. "i've been stuck here for so many years and was never able to see you and your father again..but if you free me we can change the world and show them the wonders of alchemy" that did sound amazing and I always wanted to work with my mom on big projects and show her the things i've made in Corona.

"that sounds great, I promise I will free you " I told her. "hm..we need to find anything that might be the key to get you out" I started to look around for anything that seemed off and not in the right place. Has I did my mom started to talk to me about all the cool things shes made with Demanitus, and how here and Donella were able to build a device that Demantius made to the library by finding the totems from the seven kingdoms in order for them to make the device work.

"so did you and Donella use to be close friends.." She seemed hesitant about the Question but answered anyway "we wanted to help everyone and prove to them that alchemy wasn't dangerous by making machines that could help them with there problems, when I told Donella about the library she seemed worried that something awful would happen if we were to find a way in" she sighed and continued. "when I met your father I wanted to do more then just stay in corona for the rest of my life, Donella didn't like him has much and wanted to help me travel the seven kingdoms to create the device...but she backstabbed me and thought that I was crazy and left me to rot..then I released that I should never trust anyone ever again.." she slapped her hand on a shelf which made some books fall to the ground.

"I met someone well I was traveling here.." I looked away and started to cry "I thought he loved me but...turns out he was working with Donella all along, I was lied to and fell for his act" I rapped my arms around me has tears fell down my cheek. My mom came over and grabbed my hands "Its ok dear..sometimes you think you can trust people but in the end they end up not caring about you..but that will never happen again" she griped my hands tighter. Something started to feel off about her but I wasn't quite sure "Um..I found out how to destroy the library.." I quickly changed the topic.

"oh thats great!" she started to smile. "but...it will kill you if I do it.." I looked down at my feet "oh..I see.." she let go of my hands and started to walk forward. "yk maybe we could stay here then" she turned to look and me and smiled again, but this time it felt threating. "what..but I can't stay here with you, I have a life in Corona" My stomach started to tigh into a not has she smiled.

"who cares about that, we could stay in here forever and make the most amazing things! You don't need anyone else but me" she started to walk towards me has her eyes turned green. "N-NO! I'm not staying here with you!" I tried to back away but she grabbed my arm tight and looked at me "then you leave me with no choice"

Hugos pov:

"I can't believe I was so stupid to think that I could hide my secret from him!" I started to smack my head with my hand in anger has my thoughts began to get worse. Nuru looked at me with anger "How could you lie to us Hugo! We trusted you! Varian loved you so much and he blew it!" she grabbed Yongs hand and started to cry. "Nuru I never ment to-" before I could finshe Donella started to speak "your a fool to think that he would ever love Someone like you Hugo! We are outsiders, no one will ever trust us!" she sounded more angry then normal and it was hard for me to think. "I don't want to be like you!!" I screamed "I wanna live a happy life for once instead of living on the streets for the rest of my life!" tears started to form in my eyes.

"I love Varian so much and I hurt him! I would give anything to be with him again! But I ruined everything.." I fell down to my knees has more tears formed into my eyes. Yong walked over to me and put his hand on my shoulder. "but you can start over" he smiled "ik you to had a hard time trusting each other but, maybe you should tell him how you really feel" I looked at Yong and smiled. "thank you kid..that really means a lot" I started to sit up and looked at Donella "you will never stop me from loving Varian" she glared at me then finally let go of the anger.

"fine...but Ulla will only trap Varian in there forever, she is much more dangerous then you think. If you want to tell him how you feel then you need to save him" she looked at me with respect and let me go "thank you" I told her. I ran into the device and was inside the library, I walked around trying to find any sign of Varian and started to call out his name.

Then I saw him, he had green eyes like he was being controled my someone else. I ran up to him and screamed "VARIAN CAN YOU HEAR ME!" but there was no answer. "please..i'm sorry I lied to you about everything, but I've Have Alwayed Loved You. your the only person I met that has made me happy and I want to share my life with you..so please come back" I held very tight has I started to cry. Varian then started to move and held his head has the spirit inside him left his body.

Varian fell into my arms and started to open his eyes "H-Hugo?" he said in a low tone. I smiled and held him close. "I'm so glad your safe" Varian started to cry has he held me. "Varian.." I looked up to see Varians mother floating in the air. Varian slowly got up and wet up to her "i'm sorry I tried to keep you away from the ones you loved...you need to grow on your own without me.." she put her hand on Varians cheek and smiled.

"its ok mom..I understand what its like to want to have someone to yourself..and to be portrayed by someone you thought was your friend, but i've grown from that and learned how to help those around me and made so many friends that had helped me become a better person" Varians mom giggled. "ik I i'm so proud of you Varian" Varian smiled and let his mother float away. "goodbye mom.." he said "goodbye son" then she vanished.

Varian turned back to me and started walking towards me "I love you Hugo"
I smiled. "I love you too Varian"

THE END

Omg that was such a long story that I never thought I would make lol. But in the end i'm glad I did, I hope this ending was ok I just wanted to finally finish this story so I wouldn't have to worry about it anymore. Thank you all so much for the support over the years, it really means a lot to know that people like my writing. If you have any Questions for me then leave them in the comments, I would love to here your thoughts. THANK YOU