"Thanks Again Nuru"

Nurus pov:

I could tell something was bothering Varian, it was pretty clear that it had to do with Hugo and I knew I had to do something about it. Even if they were in a relationship there was still some secrets they were keeping from each other. "Hey Varian do you wanna talk?" I asked with a bright smile on my face.

Varian looked back at me and shrugged "ok" Varian got up and started walked over to me "whats up Nuru?" he said well puting his hands in his pockets. he was tapping his foot on the floor like he seemed inpatient or nervous, I noticed and tried not to sound to worried "you ok? You seem stress about something?" Varian looked at me in suprise and looked down at the floor.

"you could tell..." his foot started tapping more and he let out a shacking breath "i'm not very good at hiding my emtions" he admitted. "I know Varian but its ok, if somethings bothering you don't be scared to talk to someone" I put my hand on Varians shoulders and smiled.

Varian started to calm down a bit has his foot stopped tapping. "Thanks Nuru" He looked back at me and sighed "I just feel like Hugos lying to me" His voice started to sound shacky has he seemed to hold back tears.

I frowned and looked at Varian with sorrow "Varian i'm sorry you feel that way. I don't think he's meaning to make you upset" I had to admit I was a bit mad at Hugo for making Varian feel like crap but on the other hand he's bad at talking about his feelings.

"I Know.." Varian stepped back has he looked back at Hugos tent "I had a nightmare about Hugo...telling me not to trust him" Varian looked down at the growned again. "oh well if you feel that way you should tell him" I knew this would end horrible if Varian or Hugo didn't say anything.

Even if i've never been with anyone I very well knew keeping secrets from your partner could lead to consequence. "it would help you feel better" I said in a calm voice. "maybe I will tell him on the way to the library.." Varian let out a small smile and started walking back to his tent. "Thanks Again Nuru" I smiled back at him "Your welcome."