"I Love You Stripes"

Varians Pov:

"alright guys its time to pack up!" I said has I went inside my tent. I was still thinking about the dream I had, and why he would say not to trust him, it was hard to understand Especially when we just started being a a relationship.

Partners don't keep secrets from each other right? at least thats what I thought , Rapunzel and Eugene tell each other almost everything. Has I got rapped up in my thoughts Hugo walked into my tent "hey stripes everyones ready to go" I turned around to see Hugo holding a bag of his own things.

"oh right, I was caught up in my thoughts" I started to giggle has Hugo walked up to me. "goggles i'm sorry you feel i'm hiding something from you, I really wanna tell you something but i'm scared you'll hate me after.." Hugo looked down at the ground feeling guilty about making me feel sad "oh no Hugo its alright, you can tell me when your ready"  he looked back down at me.

"are you sure?" he looked at me with worry "of course Hugo, I don't want you to feel like you need to rush anything" I said has I gave him a kiss on the cheek "alright, thanks for understanding Varian" he gave me a soft smile.

Hugo grabbed my hand has we walked out of my tent, we both started to take it down. "I love You Stripes" Hugo said "I love you too" I said back to him. Has we finshed taking the tent down I put it in my bag and grabbed the map out of my pocket. "alright everyone lets get going"

Sorry this one is a bit shorter but then again most of the chapter are short lol. I promise the next two chapters will be a bit longer